This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Technical Partner Manager
We’re looking for a Technical Partner Manager to help build and scale Adyen’s partner ecosystem. Partners are critical to Adyen’s success as we continue to impact the global market. You will work hand in hand with partners to develop a robust integration with Adyen while establishing an optimized customer engagement process.
What you’ll do:
- Be the partners go-to payment expert and consultant;
- Scope, define, implement, and operationalize partnership engagements;
- Integration design: Serve as the technical consultant for our merchants during their integration with Adyen, ensuring the technical integrity and quality of their integration to ours;
- Project management: Work closely with the partner and the various Adyen teams to guarantee a high quality project delivery.
- Consult with the partner on how to optimize payments using the Adyen platform;
- Collaborate with Technical engineers to continuously improve the integration workflow. Collaborate with commercial partnership team on setting up strategic goals with partners. - Document partner integrations, integration scope and deployment processes;
- Serve as the point of escalation for partners as needed.
Who you are:
- Direct experience working in Partnerships/Channel with point of sale platforms;
- Experience with Web APIs and software development is needed;
- Able to come up with and clearly communicate very pragmatic and practical solutions to immensely complex integration problems;
- A strong technical education/training coupled with experience in either payment technology, travel & hospitality or networked devices (Internet of Things);
- Experience working in collaborative environment, with in-house teams and 3rd party systems integrators to scope and manage integration projects;
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!