This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Adyen has partnerships with a variety of third parties that are instrumental for our merchants and our prospects. Examples of these partners are:
- Global platforms including Salesforce, Magento, Oracle and Microsoft Dynamics and other platforms across verticals including retail, travel and hospitality;
- Major system integrators in Spain and Portugal.
We're looking for a commercially focused individual with a good technical background to develop and manage ecommerce and POS partnerships. This role is based in Madrid and will primarily focus on building & maintaining partnerships with third-party platforms, systems integrators and consulting companies that enable Adyen’s merchants to have access to our ecommerce and in-store payments capabilities.
What you’ll do
- Establish new commercial partnerships with a variety of strategic partners and manage the end-to-end process from negotiation to implementation and to optimisation;
- Manage partnerships to review success factors and hold periodic meetings to discuss sales & marketing strategies, lead-gen, technical feasibility and new products and features;
- Provide our partners with constant updates on latest products and features of the Adyen solution and present at our partners’ organisations;
- Define Adyen’s attendance at partner and industry events to promote and pitch Adyen solution;
- Work closely with teams including sales, legal, marketing and technology to launch and manage partnership programs.
Who you are
- 5 to 7 years of experience in a sales/partnership/channel role in payment platforms, or system integrators for ecommerce or POS with a relevant business network in the region;
- Possess strong commercial drive. Agility to adapt to evolving circumstances and achieve stretched goals. Result oriented;
- Strong technical instinct and appetite to leverage the partnership, able to manage projects and guide the partners as needed;
- International mindset and willingness to travel;
- Strong communicator and excellent people skills. Able to engage C level management team from partners’ organisations.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, Mango, Camper, Vueling, Privalia and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!