This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Operational Support Specialist, Account Setup
You will be part of our Operational Support Team that is oriented towards setting up merchant accounts according to their payment needs for both E-commerce and Point of sale. You will act as an internal payment methods advocate and track possible improvements in the platform.
Being on the forefront of Adyen means that you are not only informing our merchants from a business or technical perspective, but also have the opportunity to get a good understanding of their needs in order to communicate this internally. You are strongly encouraged to contribute your ideas on how we can innovate or improve our business.
*Please note that this is a 1-year contract role, subject to renewal.
Who you are
- You are a Diploma holder, or a University graduate with less than 6 months of work experience
- You take ownership
- You are aware that you will be working with confidential data and will act accordingly
- You are curious and not afraid to speak up
- You pick up new information easily, take initiative and are socially competent
- You can speak and write in English and Cantonese fluently (any additional languages are a plus)
- You are available full time, you might occasionally be required to work during weekends and Public Holidays
- ou must already reside in Singapore, and do not require a work visa sponsorship for this role
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link.