This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Full-stack PHP Developer
We are looking for an experienced full-stack PHP developer to join our development team in Amsterdam. In this role, you’ll be responsible for building and evolving our information-sharing platforms. As our company grows, our documentation platforms need to grow with us. Our API Explorer and documentation website are key to providing a great developer experience for our customers—this is of the utmost importance for Adyen’s success, and we’d like you to be a part of this success!
What you'll do
- Develop our knowledge-sharing platforms (internal and external) and own the process for enhancements and adding new functionality;
- Be involved in managing the CI and deployment pipelines for all platforms;
- Help to define and shape the future of Adyen's documentation platforms by working closely with the documentation team;
- Work with offices around the globe as part of our knowledge program;
- Work with and contribute to open source projects.
Who you are
- Developing CMSs or similar platforms (Grav CMS is a plus);
- Using CI tools to automate builds and deployment processes;
- You like to spread knowledge internally as a way to grow yourself and evolve with your team;
- You’re able to independently gather technical requirements and create a plan to execute those requirements.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Sounds like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
If you still feel this is not the right role for you, please check our Career Page.
How about sharing it with a friend or colleague who might be interested?