This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
From start-up to scale-up - nothing is set in stone. This is why recruitment at Adyen is never ending and ever evolving. As a Recruiter at Adyen you will have freedom to take ownership over the full lifecycle of recruitment and help strategically to build a wide variety of teams, giving you a lot of opportunities to have a big impact on our success. You will work closely with the business to create and facilitate an efficient and effective hiring processes.
- Recruitment is a team sport, everyone in the company is responsible for Adyen's growth;
- Making good decisions that support the regional and global needs are key within hiring;
- You will have the freedom to implement your own ideas, take the initiative to build strategies and in true Adyen fashion move fast.
What you’ll do
- Support and train the business to effectively hire new members;
- Find creative and resourceful ways to source and engage with top talent
- Transfer your passion of working at Adyen with your candidates;
- Make data driven recruitment decisions;
- Next to your recruitment efforts you are also co-operate on/and lead one of the key recruitment projects;
- Partner the business effectively by building strong relationships with hiring managers.
Who you are
- A born networker and able to build strong relationships;
- Passionate about commercial and staff recruitment;
- At least 3 years experience in recruitment, preferable within the tech industry;
- High level of self-motivation, someone who is able to define structure and prioritise;
- Preference to work in a fast moving entrepreneurial environment.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the link below. We can’t wait to meet you!