This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
We are looking for an enthusiastic new colleague to join our Merchants operations department. You will be part of the Underwriting team in Amsterdam working closely with Sales, Account Management, Compliance, Monitoring and Finance.
In this role you will be responsible for reviewing potential and existing merchants from various perspectives. As a highly regulated company we need to adhere to various rules and regulations and make sure we grow our business with a healthy portfolio of merchants. Part of this role is also to facilitate our growth by scaling internal processes and focus on continuous optimization and automation.
What you’ll do
- Perform risk assessment based on customers' profile and qualitative/quantitative information
- Setup and monitor procedures related to merchant onboarding and changes
- Execute merchant changes which require a change in KYC or have a financial impact
- Train new and existing colleagues around the onboarding procedure
- Support Commercial/Product teams in regards to new and existing merchants questions around onboarding requirements and restricted products
- Help the team to improve the KYC process with projects focused on automation and scalability
Who you are
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- A self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced tech environment
- You have strong analytical skills and believe efficiency is key
- You have knowledge and understanding of AML, KYC and PCI
- You are able to take decisions quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication. English fluency required
- You’re outgoing, friendly and fun
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!