*Please submit your cover letter and resume both in english*
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Adyen is looking for a Technical team member in Mexico City to operate as the first interface with Adyen’s merchants across the globe, working closely with both the Sales and Account Management teams. The ideal candidate is extremely merchant-focused and highly motivated by team success as well as tech savvy. Experience in a technology driven company is a definite plus.
Who you are
- Background: Solid experience in problem analysis and resolution of software problems;
- Programming: Abilities to write scripts, PHP of Java code is a plus;
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field is required;
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English and Spanish.
What you’ll do
- Support: Provide support to merchants and provide troubleshooting and technical help via web-based tools and email;
- Consulting: Advise merchants regarding the best implementation practices and also address specific merchant issues;
- Work directly with payment experts at the top brands in the world to help them grow their business and implement Adyen’s payment solutions;
- Work cross-functionally with Sales and Account Managers to grow the pipeline and get merchants live.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!