This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Sales Specialist, Enterprise
We’re searching for a Sales Specialist to join our team in Italy, who will sell Adyen’s payment solutions to corporations — from mid-sized, domestic organisations to international companies. Focus of this role will be to drive our Enterprise expansion in the Italian market. The ideal candidate is a born networker who thrives in a fast-paced, diverse and entrepreneurial environment.
What you’ll do
- Identify and approach prospective customers, then negotiate and close deals;
- Generate new business for Adyen in areas like retail, digital, travel and gaming starting with Italy and expanding in the region;
- Partner with technology leaders and solution providers, and work closely with our Sales Support, Implementation and Account Management teams.
Who you are
- You are a strategic negotiator and strong communicator, and able to manage time-sensitive projects with little supervision;
- You have excellent project management skills, an entrepreneurial track record and a proven commercial edge;
- You have high levels of energy and thrive in hands-on environments;
- You have 8 years of experience in a sales role selling complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial service. Preferable in the payments industry;
- You are completely fluent in both English and Italian.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!