This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Risk & Fraud Analyst
We’re looking for a new team member to educate and train on reducing fraud & chargebacks internally and incidental externally. You will handle all requirements of the Card Schemes as stated in the Rules & Regulations of the applicable Card Schemes, with regard to Risk and Chargeback Programs.
This position is based in Paris, but you will work closely with the Amsterdam team.
What you’ll do
- Execute risk assessments related to fraud and chargeback for new merchants and monitor the risk exposure during the relationship of these merchants with Adyen;
- Advice on fraud redundancy to account management and initiate appropriate fraud settings;
- Cooperate as a contact person towards the Card Schemes related to the Fraud & Chargeback Programs and managing the fraud and chargeback levels of merchants and Adyen Acquiring in particular;
- Initiate development projects to improve / amend fraud settings and chargeback management;
- Communicate and sharing ideas with internal departments on execution, improvements of the fraud & chargeback avoidance or resolution.
Who you are
- You have excellent analytical skills, are detail oriented and the ability to multi-task;
- You are able to work in a independent way and you are a strong collaborator, connecting with colleagues and sharing ideas to improve effective teamwork;
- You have 2 to 6 years of experience in fraud analysis and/or risk management procedures. On the merchant side would be a plus - ideally payments fraud;
- Experience with tools like Looker and Tableau are a plus;
- You have a high level of French, both written and spoken as well as in English with additional languages being a plus;
- Available to travel regularly.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, Netflix, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!