This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
What you’ll do
Your goal is to provide our merchants with expert, accurate, and timely help/support when they need, in order to successfully accept payments, in all their stores around the world.
This could mean working directly with their technical engineers, business / store teams and integrators, or working with internal Adyen teams such as our first line support team, project managers, or account managers.
Your work is both varied and impactful. For example, externally, you could be helping a customer to set up new stores on our platform, configure terminal functionalities on the back-end, or reviewing logs and troubleshooting integration issues between customer’s point of sale (cash registers), and Adyen’s payment technology. And internally, you could be working with the product teams to push through a change and make a functionality more efficient, or writing a small script to automate a manual process.
As such, what you do will have a direct impact on our customer’s ability to accept payments and expand their business with us.
Your team is extremely customer-focused, highly motivated and thrives on shared success. They are also an international team with diverse backgrounds and skill sets.
Who you are:
- You love to provide assistance to others, and be regarded as the technical expert
- You love to learn new things, be it product, technology or process
- You get a sense of achievement from solving a problem, and for helping someone out
- You have a keen interest in tech
- You are a team player, and fosters knowledge and information sharing with others
- You are driven, an enthusiastic collaborator, and open to feedback
- You make quick, but informed decisions, under pressure
- You are creative and innovative, have strong problem-solving capabilities and are able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly while dealing with many varied technical requests
- You don’t have a bystander mentality, and you put a great customer experience at the heart of what you do
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Evernote, Cathay Pacific and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!