This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Sales Manager, Enterprise
Adyen is looking for a highly motivated colleague to build our business in APAC. The focus of this role will be to facilitate our expansion in the market. The ideal candidate is a born networker who thrives in a fast-paced, diverse and entrepreneurial environment.
What you’ll do
- Negotiate deals and close contracts.
- Identify and approach prospective enterprise customers.
- Sell Adyen Payment Solutions to large, domestically and internationally operating corporations.
- Generate new business for Adyen in areas such as Retail, Digital, Travel, Gaming.
- Build a long-term relationships with your merchants.
- Collaborate with sales support, implementation, and account management teams to seal the deal.
- Work in a young entrepreneurial environment.
- Work in the forefront of the market.
- You're a proven deal closer.
- You're a strong communicator.
- You have prior experience in a sales role selling complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial service. Preferably in the payments industry.
- You have a relevant business network in South East Asia.
- You're informal yet professional.
- You work independently and you like the start-up vibe of a small team.
- You're a fun colleague.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!