This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Technical Support Engineer
You will operate as a first interface with Adyen’s merchants across the globe. You will work directly with the (technical) teams of our amazing merchant base. Changes you make for them have direct impact on their ability to take payments and further grow their business. In order to do this, you will be working closely with multiple different teams, such as Sales, Account Management, and Product Development.
Your team is extremely merchant-focused, highly motivated, and thrives on shared success. You will be part of an international team with diverse backgrounds and skill sets. With Adyen being a 24/7 business we operate throughout time zones using a follow the sun principal. The extensive payments knowledge of the team is the most valuable aspect both to our merchants and our internal teams.
What you’ll do
- Be a key source of knowledge on the Adyen platform and APIs, the underlying web-stack technologies, and industry-standard integration methods and best practices
- Be responsible for merchants’ full product lifecycle (integration, expansion, and operational excellence).
- Be an internal product advocate, track product processes and contribute to the platform through feedback from merchants.
- Advise merchants regarding the best implementation practices and also address specific merchant issues.
Who you are:
- You are innovative, with strong problem-solving capabilities and able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly, while addressing many varied technical support requests and challenges.
- You are self-driven, flexible, and have the ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision.
- You’ve had previous exposure to environments rich in uncertainty and you show a resulting track record of successfully dealing with ambiguity.
- You make quick informed decisions under pressure and prioritize appropriately based on urgency, necessity, and both internal and external requests.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- This role is based out of our San Francisco office.
- Some domestic and international travel required.
- This is a full-time position with the ability to work a minimum of 40 hours/week.
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English.
Want to know more? Check out the following blogposts to hear from some of the team:
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records