This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
We are looking for a proactive, solution-driven, communicative and fun Implementation Manager to realize our growth in APAC. As an Implementation Manager at Adyen, you will be realising payment implementations with international merchants, across multiple industries and multiple channels, so life is never dull.
What you’ll do
- Be a key source of knowledge on the Adyen platform and APIs, the underlying web-stack technologies, and industry-standard integration methods and best practices
- Assist merchants of all sizes with their integration to Adyen end to end
- Be the first line of support for merchant technical personnel, leveraging knowledge and expertise to troubleshoot technical problems
- Serve as a feedback loop for the organisation, gathering merchant’s feedback, evaluating merchant needs, and communicating these back
Who you are
- You are innovative, you have strong analytical and problem-solving competencies and you are able to quickly adapt to new processes and procedures while dealing with various technical support requests
- You have worked with point-of-sale systems or e-commerce platforms such as Magento, Demandware, Hybris, IBM Websphere, Netsuite, etc.,
- You are pro-active, need little supervision and you like the start-up vibe of a small team
- You are a team-player: As the company grows, so does the need for a greater foundation - with a great team supporting them, our merchants can rest easy when queries arise knowing they have a strong and dedicated team working cohesively to resolve their problems
- You have the ability to interfacing seamlessly with a global, multicultural team (excellent collaboration skills, culturally sensitive, adjusts his or her communication style to audiences)
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, Netflix, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next step, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!