About the Role:
AdRoll Group is seeking a Senior Technical Product Manager to lead product development efforts for our platform services offering. Platform services strives to enable external companies to use AdRoll Group’s infrastructure, artificial intelligence, and scalable measurement solutions to power their own marketing and advertising offerings that currently powers several major companies alongside AdRoll Group’s Business Units (AdRoll and RollWorks).
This is a dynamic, highly technical, and cross-functional role that encourages collaboration across engineering, product management and business development. As the product manager you will drive the technical development while being closely involved in business development to help determine the impact, priority and roadmaps of new partnership opportunities while handling existing ones.
This role is a challenging, highly dynamic and exciting opportunity that will enable you to work on meaningful and rewarding engineering problems at a massive scale while driving substantial business growth for AdRoll Group.
- Drive the product roadmap and product development for AdRoll Group’s platform-services offering encompassing both existing and future partner roadmaps
- Help craft the platform-services partner strategy alongside business development informing prioritization of key opportunities
- Contribute to, and partake in, partnership conversations to understand their business needs while actively translating them into problem statements and technical requirements
- Drive and build out AdRoll Group’s external APIs and developer experience to effectively engage developers and ensure developers are set-up for success
- Be a close partner to engineering & product leadership to drive the externalization of AdRoll Group’s services offering
- Capture input and drive consensus from business and engineering partners across the org, and at the executive level, to set the vision and product roadmap for platform-as-a-service while effectively prioritizing feature asks across internal- and external partners
- Collaborate with a cross functional team of API and infrastructure engineers, product managers, and partner managers to bring your product ideas, creative new technologies and externalized services to market
- A BS in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 3+ years of product management experience in highly technical domains in dynamic SaaS company environments
- 2+ years of experience, ideally in a product management capacity, working on API platform services, API-based products, and/or API partner integrations
- Solid understanding of API product development practices -- versioning, change management, API interface design, API developer community enablement, etc.
- Comfortable with SQL, excel, and data analysis tools and techniques
- Robust project management skills for leading cross-team complex technical projects, as well as partner integration projects
- Effective in working cross-functionally across many teams and departments
- Knowledge of the ad tech / mar tech ecosystem
Ideal Personal Attributes:
- Customer centric, with thee ability to translate problem statements into requirements
- Strong, consistent communicator up, down and across an organization
- Ambitious and efficient with limited resources
- High aptitude for learning, strives on being challenged
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
- The opportunity to win the coveted Golden Bagel award
About AdRoll Group:
AdRoll Group has been on a mission to accelerate growth for companies, big and small, since 2007. Our technology powers a suite of data-driven marketing and advertising solutions, AdRoll - a growth platform for ambitious commerce companies and RollWorks - an account-based platform for ambitious B2B companies. AdRoll Group has empowered over 37,000 AdRoll and RollWorks customers worldwide to understand, attract and engage buyers, driving growth for their businesses.
AdRoll Group is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Chicago, and Salt Lake City. Learn more at www.adrollgroup.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.