About the Role:
AdRoll Group is seeking a Workplace Lead to join our San Francisco office. Running office operations and employee events programs, you’ll work with every member of our dynamic team. The Workplace Lead will ensure the smooth office operations of our West Coast offices, enhancing and establishing various processes to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency. This is a hands-on, lead-by-example role that will have you partnering on copious cross-functional initiatives. This role will report to our Director of Global Workplace & Real Estate and will lead a team of four Workplace Coordinators across two offices (SF and Salt Lake City, UT).
- Create premiere workplace experiences for employees through well-maintained facilities and incredible company events
- Build and develop an already existing remarkable team, supporting them to achieve their goals, while maintaining a high bar for quality
- Maintain all facilities, food/beverage programs, event programs, work environment (including space planning and office furniture), and Workplace budgets
- Liaise with existing vendors and procure new vendors as needed; abide by internal processes for procurement and contract negotiations
- Draw on extensive knowledge of facilities, vendor management, real estate, and culture to drive impact across the company
- Partner with other Workplace Leads on strategic initiatives that fundamentally impact Workplace Experience, covering expansion/growth, technology roll-outs/upgrades, and process improvement
- Collaborate with our IT, People, Admin and Finance teams on various cross-functional processes and initiatives
- Work with Director of Workplace & Real Estate on new construction and tenant improvement projects as needed
- 5+ years of workplace, facilities, or office management experience
- 1+ years of leading teams of two or more people
- Incredible interpersonal communication skills with an outgoing demeanor
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and can successfully multi-task and operate under tight deadlines and time pressure
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to work collaboratively and cross functionally
- Ability to handle unexpected changes and challenges
- Ability to accommodate occasional travel as needed
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical and Dental benefits
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
- The opportunity to win the coveted Golden Bagel
About AdRoll Group:
In 2007 AdRoll, now AdRoll Group, was founded with the objective of helping big and small businesses turn their customer data into high-performance marketing. From this inspiration, AdRoll grew to AdRoll Group, the Growth Platform Company. Organized around world-class data and automation, the company is home to AdRoll, the E-commerce Growth Platform, and RollWorks, the B2B Growth Platform. Each division is able to leverage shared platform capabilities, BidIQ artificial intelligence, and the IntentMap, a data co-op of more than 1.2 billion digital profiles, to solve online growth and connections for over 37,000 marketers worldwide.
AdRoll Group is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Chicago, and Salt Lake City. Learn more at https://www.nextroll.com/.
AdRoll is committed to creating diverse teams of “Rollers” and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.