What you’ll be crafting:
AdRoll Group is looking to expand our presence in the University and Early-Career recruiting space. We currently have a positive relationship with two top engineering schools which we’ll continue to invest in, but we’d like to expand the scope of our partnerships to include other universities along with non-traditional channels, like bootcamps and fellowships. Diversity and Inclusion is important to us at AdRoll Group, but we do more than talk about it. We act. With that in mind, growing our presence in historically under-represented communities within Tech will be a fundamental component to what our new UR Program Manager will focus on. You’ll be the first person solely focused on university and early-career recruiting at AdRoll Group, so you’ll have a major influence on the texture and feel of the program, in addition to the goals and results.
What you’ll be doing:
- Crafting a University Program from scratch - we have a foundation, but you’ll be building the house.
- Thinking about non-traditional avenues - should we develop relationships with coding academies and bootcamps?
- Interviewing and hiring - partnering with hiring leaders in the business, you’ll create a stellar experience for candidates to go through.
- Thinking big - what’s next in the UR space? Are we being progressive about how we attract, engage, and select our interns?
What you’ve done:
- Have you led or crafted a university program in your past? If not, do you have a strong program building and managing background?
- You know your way around a boolean string and you love recruiting
- Have you built trusting partnerships with universities and other places of learning, in addition to internal partners? Confidence and previously demonstrable experience developing these relationships is essential.
- D&I is woven through the fabric of our DNA at AdRoll Group - this role is no different. We need someone who can navigate the complicated landscape of the diversity and inclusion space; someone who speaks the language and can build rapport with the communities we serve and partner with.
- Have you partnered with executive leadership? Think People, Engineering, and Product Management leaders.
- You're metrics motivated and can you use them to weave a coherent and compelling story.
About AdRoll Group:
AdRoll, a division of AdRoll Group, offers ambitious e-commerce brands the AdRoll Growth Platform to create connected, personalized digital advertising, email marketing, and onsite experiences that work together to accelerate business growth. Powered by proprietary data and AI, AdRoll customers can launch, coordinate, and measure cross-channel marketing campaigns with ease. Built for performance, our Growth Platform sees 37,000 customers generate more than $246 billion in sales annually. To learn more visit www.adroll.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.