About the Role:
AdRoll Group is seeking a Workplace Coordinator to join the Salt Lake City Workplace team. Reporting to the Director of Global Workplace & Real Estate and partnering closely with the Workplace Lead, you’ll have the opportunity to work with every member of our dynamic office. With a range of responsibilities at your feet, you’ll be an excellent multi-tasker. You will be responsible for the organization and coordination of office operations, procedures and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency. If you're searching for a fun role, bursting with variety, this one’s for you!
- Field Workplace related employee requests
- Responsible for reception & visitor management
- Liaise with vendors and service providers
- Engage in coordinating in-office food & beverage program including meal catering
- Participate in coordinating all events hosted in office, both internal and external
- Collaborate on conceptualizing and planning of Culture Club activities
- Assist in facilities and space planning projects as needed
- Collaborate with Talent, People and Training teams on their Workplace needs
- Maintain office appearance and organization
- Monitor and maintain office equipment & supplies inventory
- 1 year of relevant experience, ideally in administrative or office coordination
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with an outgoing demeanor
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with established ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines and time pressure
- Excellent organizational skills
- A roll up your sleeves, self-starter personality
- Delivers and drives for results
- Wonderful teammate and collaborative working style
- Proficient in Google apps
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical and Dental benefits
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
About AdRoll Group:
AdRoll Group has been on a mission to accelerate growth for companies, big and small, since 2007. Our technology powers a suite of data-driven marketing and advertising solutions, AdRoll - a growth platform for ambitious commerce companies and RollWorks - an account-based platform for ambitious B2B companies. AdRoll Group has empowered over 37,000 AdRoll and RollWorks customers worldwide to understand, attract and engage buyers, driving growth for their businesses.
AdRoll Group is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Chicago, and Salt Lake City. Learn more at https://www.nextroll.com/.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.