Senior Full Stack Engineer, Customer Experience Team
San Francisco, CA
About the Role:
The Customer Experience team at AdRoll Group is seeking a Senior Front End Engineer to join us make our customer’s onboarding and day to day operations with our web applications as delightful as possible.
As a member of Customer Experience Team, you will have direct ownership over customer signup, onboarding and navigation between the different microservices that build up AdRoll.
You'll have the opportunity to play with the latest tech, learn new skills, sharpen your existing ones, and make a difference in a rapidly growing company. You’ll also be able to enter into our bi-annual Engineering Hack Week to compete for a Grand Prize.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, other engineers to plan, scope, build, and deploy new features.
- Help establish technical standards and methodologies as the product(s) scales up
- Build for performance and reliability
- Code responsibly: minimize tech debt, advocate for change or investment as needed, test and monitor everything
- Mentor, teach, hire and share your knowledge to make our engineering team stronger
- 4+ years experience building production web applications in a corporate or start-up environment.
- A proven foundation in data structures, algorithms, and system design
- Real passion for making beautiful and delightful web experiences
- Experience with agile development methodologies, CI/CD
- Interest in deployment automation and scalable infrastructure. (AdRoll is a big user of AWS!)
- Contributions to the open source community
- Knowledge of AdTech
- A good sense of design, direction, and humor
About AdRoll Group:
In 2007 AdRoll, now AdRoll Group, was founded with the objective of helping big and small businesses turn their customer data into high-performance marketing. From this inspiration, AdRoll grew to AdRoll Group, the Growth Platform Company. Organized around world-class data and automation, the company is home to AdRoll, the E-commerce Growth Platform, and RollWorks, the B2B Growth Platform. Each division is able to leverage shared platform capabilities, BidIQ artificial intelligence, and the IntentMap, a data co-op of more than 1.2 billion digital profiles, to solve online growth and connections for over 37,000 marketers worldwide.
AdRoll Group is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, London, Tokyo, Chicago, and Salt Lake City. Learn more at adrollgroup.com.
AdRoll Group is committed to creating diverse teams of “Rollers” and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.