About the role:
The Developer Infrastructure team at AdRoll is responsible for building the core infrastructure that keeps AdRoll running. We are looking for strong developers or accomplished admins passionate about working closely with internal developers to build tools that help multiply our collective efficiency.
As an engineer on this team, you will be responsible for improving essential shared infrastructure and developer tools, including our continuous build and deployment systems, shared microservices, and several in-house libraries currently in use across our engineering teams. You will collaborate with developers throughout the organization as they seek guidance on a range of new and existing projects. We rely on several vendors for crucial hosted components of our system architecture, and your work will occasionally include interacting with these partners.
We work daily on one of the fastest growing infrastructures on AWS - regularly pushing the limits as we test the latest technologies - and in this role you'll be uniquely positioned to create a positive impact on the rest of the Engineering organization through your efforts.
- 3+ years experience in a DevOps or SRE-type role
- Strong Linux administration and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with bash, python, and other scripting languages
- Experience with globally distributed, fault-tolerant systems
- Comfortable with shared on-call responsibility (but always working to minimize the need)
- Experience building and releasing large-scale web services (preferably on AWS infrastructure)
- Familiarity with configuration management tools
- Knowledge of python and its libraries
- An understanding of security-by-design development practices
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical / Dental benefits
- Generous paid time off and holiday schedule
About AdRoll Group:
In 2007 AdRoll, now AdRoll Group, was founded with the objective of helping big and small businesses turn their customer data into high-performance marketing. From this inspiration, AdRoll grew to AdRoll Group, the Growth Platform Company. Organized around world-class data and automation, the company is home to AdRoll, the E-commerce Growth Platform, and RollWorks, the B2B Growth Platform. Each division is able to build upon shared platform capabilities, BidIQ artificial intelligence, and the IntentMap, a data co-op of more than 1.2 billion digital profiles, to solve online growth and connections for over 37,000 marketers worldwide.
AdRoll Group is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, London, Chicago, and Salt Lake City. Learn more at adrollgroup.com.
AdRoll Group is committed to creating diverse teams of "Rollers" and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.