AdRoll’s Ad Library team is seeking a Team Lead to help craft the interfaces and services used to manage advertisements across our entire suite of products.
Do you thrive on creating high-impact applications? The creative assets with which AdRoll clients engage their customers are key to improving the success of their marketing campaigns. The tools you build will set a standard for ads with high-quality visuals, compelling copy, and completeness of data ensuring broad reach across the Internet.
Our team welcomes programming language polyglots and entrepreneurial engineers who strive to know how everything works. We are committed to using modern frameworks and technologies. Do you want to build portable React components, high availability Python & Flask web services, and Docker-based infrastructure on Amazon Web Services? Those opportunities are with our team.
- Collaborate with product management to plan features, construct specifications, and estimate effort
- Contribute to architectural & development methodologies and mentor other developers to application of those standards
- Help drive "greenfield" application development in the areas of dynamic creative optimization, video & native advertisements, and automated ad generation.
- 5+ years of experience in a software engineering role.
- BS or MS in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Python, Java, Ruby, or equivalent imperative programming language
- Professional experience building single page applications on one or more web frameworks, e.g. ES6, React, Redux, Sass
- Development & operations experience on AWS using Simple Storage, Elastic Container, and Relational Database Services.
- Phenomenal sense of humor, or emotionless robot. We appreciate extremes.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
About AdRoll Group:
AdRoll Group has been on a mission to accelerate growth for companies, big and small, since 2007. Our technology powers a suite of data-driven marketing and advertising solutions, AdRoll - a growth platform for ambitious commerce companies and RollWorks - an account-based platform for ambitious B2B companies. AdRoll Group has empowered over 37,000 AdRoll and RollWorks customers worldwide to understand, attract and engage buyers, driving growth for their businesses.
AdRoll Group is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Chicago, and Salt Lake City. Learn more at www.adrollgroup.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.