About the Role:
This role will own the strategy and success of the RollWorks Sales Development team. This leader will have experience scaling and leading successful outbound SDRs teams across multiple territories and segments. They will need to be comfortable in a “startup environment”, able to handle constant change while staying agile without losing sight of key objectives. This role will oversee an initial team of 16 SDRs and be expected to be able to scale to over 50.
As the leader for the SDR organization, you have strategic and operational responsibility for creating qualified pipeline through Outbound and Inbound SDR activity. Specific responsibilities include:
Driving effectiveness and performance:
- Consistently achieve (and over-achieve) against new Opportunity creation monthly and quarterly goals.
- Build and manage Salesforce dashboards to ensure your team is delivering to targets.
- Optimizing messaging and quality of touches, leveraging automation and personalization techniques.
- Manage SMB and Mid-market SDR teams and understand the keys to success for the different teams.
- Ongoing performance analysis to determine critical drivers that lead to closed-won or DQ’d accounts.
Hiring, developing and motivating top talent:
- Hire, lead and coach SDRs with a relentless focus on efficiency and effectiveness.
- Design playbooks to scale SDRs located in San Francisco, New York, and Salt Lake City.
- Create a pathway for Outbound SDRs to graduate into closing roles.
- Promote a culture of learning so SDRs can be the first contact with a prospective buyer and leave the buyer more educated about ABM than they were at the beginning of the call.
Developing and maintaining a strong performance culture that upholds the values at RollWorks:
- Act as a key sales leader and collaborate deeply with Sales management
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively to build scalable systems, tools, and process to enable the team to be successful.
- Recommend technology or process improvements that impact pipeline.
- Partner with sales leadership and finance to determine sales quotas and incentives
- Proven track record of pipeline creation in an emergent category
- Experience of building and leading scaled SDR organizations (30+ SDRs).
- Experience selling Martech SaaS solutions
- Excellence in onboarding new SDRs to speed ramp time
- High energy professional with a positive attitude and a deep desire to develop people and grow their careers in a supportive, yet accountable, work environment
- Proven success and track record in over attaining quota
- Understands how to effectively prioritize initiatives and delegate work, but also comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done.
- Ambitious, self-motivated, goal-oriented and extremely driven
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
RollWorks, a division of AdRoll Group, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to confidently grow revenue and measure the impact of marketing campaigns. Powered by proprietary data and AI, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of account-based organizations—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.