About AdRoll Group Platform-as-a-Service
AdRoll Group PaaS enables companies to leverage AdRoll Group’s core services capabilities as either a fully functioning marketing platform (platform-as-a-service) or the core components of the platform including identity-as-a-service, audiences-as-a-service, personalization-as-a-service, and channel-as-a-service. AdRoll Group PaaS is the third and newest business area of focus at AdRoll Group, alongside the AdRoll and RollWorks business units serving ambitious direct-to-consumer and business-to-business companies. AdRoll Group has been using its data, machine learning and platform capabilities to serve companies big and small since 2007. AdRoll Group is a privately-held company in San Francisco, CA.
About the Role
AdRoll Group is seeking a product-centric, commercially-fluent VP of Business Development to help launch the AdRoll Group PaaS offering. The role will partner with key executives of AdRoll Group, product leaders and engineering leaders in developing the strategy and fostering partnerships with organizations adopting AdRoll Group PaaS. The ideal candidate will have had business development leadership roles in platform businesses that have been adopted into customers’ technology stacks, as well as have a deep understanding of the marketing technology landscape.
- Partner to define the AdRoll Group go to market strategy, architect deal structures and licensing models
- Drive the early adoption and integration of AdRoll Group PaaS by organizations into their marketing technology stacks
- Identify, vet and prioritize new business opportunities based on their potential impact
- Clearly demonstrate the strategic value of potential partnerships to key functional areas ensuring alignment
- Negotiate business agreements with 3rd parties
- Work closely with technical teams in an agile manner with an openness to experiment and iterate
- Drive organizational change through adaptive thinking, encouraging innovation in the partner selection process and empowering teams throughout the shift
- BA/BS and at least 12 years of experience focused on building long lasting strategic partnerships. SaaS or marketing tech experience is a must. MBA preferred
- Demonstrated sales experience in media, marketing or advertising related fields.
- Demonstrated B2B business development experience, with a successful track record of building fruitful partnerships
- Ability to work with and understand complex marketing tech landscape, and drive deep relationships with all stakeholders to deliver results
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to effectively manage, coach, and develop others
- You are a connector, and known for maintaining strong relationships and networking with external and internal partners
Ideal Personal Attributes:
- Ability to gain trust and build relationships
- Powerful story teller able to communicate the AdRoll Group point of view
- Strong, consistent communicator up, down and across an organization
- Entrepreneurial and efficient with limited resources
- Customer centric, ability to translate problem statements into requirements
- Eager to build high-performing teams whilst influencing across the business
- Adept at managing large scale initiatives
About AdRoll Group:
AdRoll Group has been on a mission to accelerate growth for companies, big and small, since 2007. Our technology powers a suite of data-driven marketing and advertising solutions, AdRoll - a growth platform for ambitious commerce companies and RollWorks - an account-based platform for ambitious B2B companies. AdRoll Group has empowered over 37,000 AdRoll and RollWorks customers worldwide to understand, attract and engage buyers, driving growth for their businesses.
AdRoll Group is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Chicago, and Salt Lake City. Learn more at www.adrollgroup.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.