Product Manager, Onboarding and Platform Experience, RollWorks
at AdRoll Group
San Francisco, CA
About the Role:
RollWorks, the B2B division of AdRoll Group, is seeking a Senior Product Management, Onboarding & Platform Experience to lead the team in creating innovative and scalable solutions for improving the on-boarding and cross-product experience of our platform. You will drive product development to ensure our customers have a consistent and seamless experience with the RollWorks platform. You will improve customer engagement with the platform by optimizing the onboarding process across multiple products, developing platform capabilities to coordinate customer communications, creating innovative messaging methods to provide in-platform guidance to our customers, and addressing other usage pain-points which may impair the customer experience.
This is a fast-paced, highly cross-functional role that will work closely with engineering, user experience, and other product teams, as well as with customers and go-to-market teams to define, build, and bring innovative new capabilities to improve the experience of using our platform. This is a challenging and exciting opportunity that will enable you to work on groundbreaking platform customer and user experience problems at a massive scale with a passionate, motivated, and highly-talented team.
Your key priority lies in ensuring that the platform is intuitive / easy-to-use and its value easy-to-understand so that customers, across multiple segments and packages, can more effectively use it on a self-serve basis. You will develop solutions to improve customer engagement with the platform, optimizes cross-sells, and enable our customers to realize the platform’s full value. Additionally, you will identify gaps in the platform where customers may struggle to use features or functionality to achieve their objectives. You will also develop innovative solutions to resolve any such issues by working closely with customers, our frontline teams, as well as product, user experience, and engineering teams.
Specifically you will:
- Be the product owner, internal expert, and champion for the customer experience with our platform (e.g., customer experience with onboarding, customer communications, guidance to improve our customers’ ability to use the platform and improve the performance of their sales and marketing spend).
- Rollout new features by working with engineering, championing the customer and the business metrics we want to move.
- Build a vision for the platform customer experience, chart your roadmap, and set measurable quarterly goals to track team execution.
- Gather input and consensus from business and engineering partners across the company and at the executive level, while ensuring that your vision is aligned with that of the company at large.
- Collaborate with a cross functional team of data scientists, engineers, and go-to-market specialists to bring your product ideas and innovative new technology solutions to life.
- Regularly meet with customers to identify gaps in the platform experience and discover actionable product insights.
- Work with product marketing to produce easy-to-understand trainings and content that is actionable to help our frontline team gauge the key functionality of our products driving product adoption and retention.
- 3+ years of experience in product management in a dynamic SaaS martech and/or B2B company, with responsibility for the customer experience and/or usability of the platform, platform workflows, onboarding, platform-based guidance / messaging.
- Experience launching SaaS martech and/or adtech platforms and products with quantifiable revenue impact
- Prior knowledge of or experience working in a self-serve B2B product environment
- Exceptional written, verbal communication & presentation abilities. Can effectively summarize results & craft the “what does this mean for us” analysis
- A “get it done” mentality; A self starter with a discipline for defining priorities, driving decisions & getting closure on tasks and projects
- A bias towards speed when it comes to shipping products and features
- Passion for talking with customers and strong sense of customer empathy
- Very-nice-to-have: knowledge of the general ad tech, martech landscape; deep experience in user experience / design; strong background in developing products that are intuitive / easy-to-use and value easy-to-understand.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
About RollWorks, a division of AdRoll Group:
RollWorks, a division of AdRoll Group, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to confidently grow revenue and measure the impact of marketing campaigns. Powered by proprietary data and AI, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of account-based organizations—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.