About the Role:
AdRoll Group is seeking a Product Designer to join its product design and UX (User Experience) team. The AdRoll Group Product Design partners with the Product Management and Engineering teams to deliver marketing and advertising products that are designed to help address our customers’ complex problems in a simple manner. We are embarking on a journey that includes significant product expansion and diversification efforts. In order to be successful in carrying out these kinds of efforts, AdRoll Group has committed to growing a strong Product Design team to help drive these new initiatives.
As a fellow Product Designer, you will participate in the entire product development process. This includes anything from brainstorming new product concepts to making last minute pixel changes before launch. You will use your start-up mindset and your full range of product design, interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills to produce elegantly simple designs.
- Partner with other designers, PM's and Engineers to help lead the user experience of new features and products from conception until launch
- As part of a trifecta of designer, product manager and engineering lead, define the solution to the customers’ problems (specifically, this is not just about “how the product looks” or “what is the user experience”)
- Design mockups and prototypes and quickly iterate on the same to ensure it meets customer expectations
- Articulate design concepts and decisions to stakeholders and generate alignment on design direction
- Conduct user research to understand the customer context and how AdRoll’s products fit within it
- Promote usability best practices
- Craft and maintain product UI components and pattern libraries
- 4+ years of product design experience
- Prior experience designing, building and shipping business grade (as opposed to consumer / social media) products across a variety of platforms and form factors
- Prior experience working with Product Managers and Engineers to ship a high impact product
- A portfolio showcasing your work
- Real passion for talking to customers and have strong sense of customer empathy
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Human Computer Interaction (HCI) educational background
- Experience working in Martech/Adtech companies
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
- The opportunity to win the coveted Golden Bagel award
About AdRoll Group:
AdRoll Group has been on a mission to accelerate growth for companies, big and small, since 2007. Our technology powers a suite of data-driven marketing and advertising solutions, AdRoll - a growth platform for ambitious commerce companies and RollWorks - an account-based platform for ambitious B2B companies. AdRoll Group has empowered over 37,000 AdRoll and RollWorks customers worldwide to understand, attract and engage buyers, driving growth for their businesses.