RollWorks is seeking a Customer Success Manager for our Strategic Accounts team. In this role you are a crucial driver of success for our most tactically complex customers. You will acquire deep product knowledge and apply your skills to make the difference for customer retention and growth of the “engine of RollWorks”.
Your primary focus is to act as the nexus of communication across customer teams and internal teams, leading each customer’s execution and performance on our platform. As a CSM for Strategic Accounts we partner closely with the Strategic Account Manager where you will draw from our experiences across a high volume of campaigns to optimize and provide consultative input. In a customer-facing capacity you will be responsible for communication on what is possible in the platform and our campaign ideal setups.
We're looking for someone who is comfortable in a “start-up environment” where change is not only expected but embraced for the opportunities it represents. You will use your ability to stay agile without losing site of key objectives. If you are customer centric, collaborative, and have the dedication to being a self-starter, then you will help set the foundation for RollWorks future success and drive value across the business.
- You’re expected to be fluent in all aspects of our account-based platform from backend algorithms to dashboard displays
- You will oversee and execute campaign launches, campaign pacing, and performance to customer objectives
- Partnering collaboratively with the Account Management team, you’ll grow customer relationships through the lens of platform expertise measured by quota achievement
- You will troubleshoot and optimize campaigns, using tools effectively and regularly such as SQL, Tableau, and our own RollWorks dashboard
- You’ll be working closely with Product Management and Engineering teams to understand current capabilities and near-term roadmaps
- 2-4 years of Customer Success or AdOps experience, preferably in the adtech or account-based marketing industry
- Experience managing dozens of tasks simultaneously and comfortable with self-managed prioritization
- Adaptive to change and the ability to learn quickly
- Very strong analytical and reporting skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the latest trends associated with b2b online marketing
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
- Company culture and perks
About RollWorks, a division of AdRoll Group:
RollWorks, a division of AdRoll Group, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to confidently grow revenue and measure the impact of marketing campaigns. Powered by proprietary data and AI, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of account-based organizations—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.