About the Role:
AdRoll Group’s newest division, RollWorks, is seeking a Strategic Account Manager for our growing team located in our San Francisco office.
In this role you will be part of the “engine of RollWorks”, a small but skilled team handling the relationships and strategies of RollWork’s largest and most strategic customers, which comprises a large portion of the business unit’s overall revenue. You will actively challenge yourself to be on top of industry and competitive trends, be a leader and project manager to get things done efficiently internally and externally, a strategic thinker, and a relationship manager. You will be working with an industry-defining team with a clear vision, surrounded by intelligent and friendly people who are passionate about taking on and overcoming challenges together and building a new category in the ad-tech / mar-tech space. This is an opportunity to have a material business impact on a quickly growing company in a developing space.
- Responsible for leading, protecting, retaining, and growing a small portfolio of high-value customers.
- Develop cross-functional relationships externally across several client departments to build value for each role (marketing, executive, marketing ops, sales, sales ops).
- Understanding your customers business and their Account Based readiness and maturity, to then advise, structure, and execute on meaningful Account Based strategies in tandem with your Sr. Customer Success Manager.
- Work collaboratively with the new business and onboarding teams to ensure a frictionless and standardized new customer experience.
- Be an industry, market, and platform / product expert. Learn the RollWorks platform, how it works, best ways to structure campaigns, and how we fit and play in the market.
- Develop relationships internally to advise and improve process, support our customers more effectively and efficiently (Customer Success, Solutions Engineers, Creative, BI, Product, Finance).
- 6+ years of successful technology sales experience, preferably with exposure to ad-tech or account based marketing
- Consistent track record of success in client facing role
- Proven ability to achieve a quarterly managed business quota, driving and running sales processes
- Startup experience strongly preferred (fast-paced, changing environment)
- Strong understanding of the ad-tech and B2B mar-tech space
- SaaS experience a plus
- Able to travel as needed to meet clients
Ideal Personal Attributes:
- Highly organized on different levels - from structuring client calls / meetings / follow up, to maximizing your week, to planning your quarter
- Business acumen - ability to research companies and industries to understand and relate to customers, translate this into meaningful conversation
- Strong work ethic
- Good active listener - converting understanding into recommendations
- Receptive to feedback and willingness and ability to adapt to internal changes
- Passion for online technology and the startup environment
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
- The opportunity to win the coveted Golden Bagel award
About RollWorks, a division of AdRoll Group:
RollWorks, a division of AdRoll Group, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to confidently grow revenue and measure the impact of marketing campaigns. Powered by proprietary data and AI, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of account-based organizations—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.