About the Role:
AdRoll is seeking a Senior Product Manager to drive development for our integrations with e-commerce partners (e.g., Shopify, Magneto, BigCommerce). In this role, you will own the creation and execution of the product roadmap for the products, features, functions, and data available to each of our customers from our integration with their respective e-commerce platform. You will lead the corresponding AdRoll apps offered through each partner’s app store - handling their presence, positioning, and adoption / performance within each respective platform. Additionally, you will assess the portfolio of eCommerce partners and analyze new potential platform partnerships.
This is a dynamic, highly cross-functional role. You'll work closely with engineering and other product teams, as well as with customers and go-to-market teams to define, build, and bring creative new capabilities and data to our platform. This is a meaningful and exciting opportunity that will enable you to work on groundbreaking cross-platform integration and data problems at a massive scale with a hardworking, motivated, and highly-talented team.
What you'll do:
- Be the product owner, internal authority, and champion for key strategic integration opportunities with e-commerce platforms. Help to empower AdRoll customers on these platforms with additional capabilities and data to maximize the impact of their marketing spend.
- Work with product, engineering, and go-to-market teams to ensure a precise onboarding experience for customers.
- Assess the existing portfolio of eCommerce partners and analyze new potential eCommerce platform partnership opportunities.
- Drive the commercial strategy of the AdRoll apps offered through each eCommerce partner’s app store.
- Identify, prioritize, plan, and rollout new integration opportunities by working with engineering, nurturing the customer and the business metrics we want to move.
- Assemble input and consensus from business and engineering partners across the company and at the executive level, while ensuring that your vision is aligned with that of the company at large.
- Collaborate with a cross functional team of data scientists, engineers, and go-to-market specialists to bring your product / integration ideas and creative new technology solutions to life.
- Work with marketing and sales teams to launch products to hundreds of sales reps across a growing advertiser base of over 37,000 customers across the globe.
- Work with product marketing to produce easy-to-understand trainings and content that is actionable to help our frontline team gauge the key functionality of our products driving product adoption and retention.
- 5+ years of experience in product management in a dynamic SaaS martech, adtech, eCommerce platform company, with responsibility for driving the development of capabilities and accessibility of data from integrations with e-commerce, martech, and/or adtech partners.
- Experience launching SaaS martech, adtech, or ecommerce products with quantifiable revenue impact.
- Outstanding written, verbal communication & presentation abilities. Can effectively summarize results & craft the “what does this mean for us” analysis.
- A “get it done” mentality; A self starter with a discipline for defining priorities, driving decisions & getting closure on tasks and projects.
- A bias towards speed when it comes to shipping products and features.
- Passion for talking to customers and strong sense of customer empathy.
AdRoll, a division of AdRoll Group, offers ambitious e-commerce brands the AdRoll Growth Platform to create connected, personalized digital advertising, email marketing, and onsite experiences that work together to accelerate business growth. Powered by proprietary data and AI, AdRoll customers can launch, coordinate, and measure cross-channel marketing campaigns with ease. Built for performance, our Growth Platform sees 37,000 customers generate more than $246 billion in sales annually. To learn more visit www.adroll.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.