About the Role:
AdRoll is seeking a Principal Product Manager, Audience Analysis & Segmentation to drive product development for our audience analysis and segmentation suite of products. In this role, you'll craft and execute the roadmap for audience data products which use a proprietary data asset that includes first-party purchase/intent data from 130K+ websites; a sizeable, proprietary cross-device graph across over one billion user profiles; a second-party data co-op of more than twenty-thousand AdRoll business partners; and a number of third-party data integrations which add demographic and interest attributes to our graph.
In this role, you'll build a suite of audience analysis tools, empowering marketers using the AdRoll platform to better understand the common characteristics, preferences, and behaviors of their existing customers. Additionally, you'll build products which empower marketers to create audience segments which they can use across their marketing channels - both in single channel, and cross-channel marketing campaigns which empower them to message target audience segments of consumers.
You'll be the product lead for these products, and should be excited to partner with customers to define the key use cases, product and service requirements, and metrics for audience solutions that drive premier performance for customers’ marketing spend. You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, cross-functional role that will work closely with engineering, operations, customer solutions, and product teams, as well as with go-to-market teams to iteratively define, develop and deliver experiences that exceed customer expectations.
This is a meaningful and exciting opportunity that will enable you to work as part of a team developing a groundbreaking platform that enables marketers to establish personal and profitable relationships with their customers at scale through coordinated, cross-channel marketing.
Your key priority lies in ensuring that our audience analysis and segmentation products drive value for our customers and in identifying key gaps in our audience solutions. You do so by working closely with customers, our frontline teams, as well as product and engineering. You will tackle product and feature gaps by owning research into audience data and audience segmentation product areas and relaying these insights back to your engineers in the form of fully-vetted feature requirements and user stories. Specifically you will:
- Be the product owner, internal authority, and champion for our audience analysis and segmentation products
- Assess our first-party purchase/intent data and implement any changes to the scope and/or depth of that data which contribute meaningfully to our customers. Develop solutions which employ first-party data to provide additional value to our customers.
- Develop solutions which employ our cross-device graph to better enable marketers to reach their current and potential customers across devices. Determine if there are any opportunities to improve the breadth and depth the of the product.
- Assess our current set of third-party data integrations, analyze new potential opportunities, and suggest / implement changes to our partners.
- Rollout new features by working with engineering, championing the customer and the business metrics we want to move.
- Build a vision for your product areas, chart your roadmap, and set measurable quarterly goals to track team execution.
- Capture input and consensus from business and engineering partners across the company and at the executive level, while ensuring that your vision is aligned with that of the company at large.
- Collaborate with a cross functional team of data scientists, engineers, and go-to-market specialists to bring your product ideas and innovative new technology solutions to life
- Work with marketing and sales teams to launch products to hundreds of sales reps across a growing advertiser base of over 37,000 customers across the globe.
- Work with product marketing to produce easy-to-understand trainings and content that is actionable and measureable.
- A BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- 5+ years of experience in product management in a dynamic SaaS martech, adtech, Data Management Platform (DMP), Customer Data Platform (CDP) company, with responsibility for audience / data products.
- Experience launching SaaS martech, adtech, and/or audience / data products with quantifiable revenue impact
- Prior knowledge of or experience working in an adtech, martech, and/or audience / data platform companies (e.g., DMP, CDP).
- Exceptional written, verbal communication & presentation abilities. Can effectively summarize results & craft the “what does this mean for us” analysis
- A “get it done” mentality; A self starter with a discipline for defining priorities, driving decisions & getting closure on tasks and projects
- A bias towards speed when it comes to shipping products and features
- Passion for talking to customers and strong sense of customer empathy
AdRoll, a division of AdRoll Group, offers ambitious e-commerce brands the AdRoll Growth Platform to create connected, personalized digital advertising, email marketing, and onsite experiences that work together to accelerate business growth. Powered by proprietary data and AI, AdRoll customers can launch, coordinate, and measure cross-channel marketing campaigns with ease. Built for performance, our Growth Platform sees 37,000 customers generate more than $246 billion in sales annually. To learn more visit www.adroll.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.