How We Roll
We strongly believe in team chemistry and have a lot of fun building an amazing company while staying true to the core values that have made us successful. If you are passionate about growth and innovation, then come revolutionise the advertising technology space with us!
About the position
As experts in digital marketing & advertising solutions, our sales teams evangelise our performance display technologies at scale to prospective small business and agency customers while implementing strategies that deliver the return on investment for our clients. This role requires self-motivated individuals and team players who are passionate about AdTech and managing the end-to-end sales cycle.
- Identifying, developing and closing small business clients and agencies via a consultative sales approach
- Educating prospects and developing strategies for their needs using AdRoll's advertising solutions
- Bring valuable insights and product feedback to our Product team in an organised, actionable format to facilitate ongoing client-driven product development
- You'll develop relationships at all levels including the C-suite, Marketing Executives, and E-commerce Managers
- Exceed sales goals and quarterly revenue targets while contributing to overall team goals.
- Ability to work at scale and generating revenue across a vast pipeline of small businesses and agencies
- University Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years of relevant sales experience
- Experience selling to agencies would be an advantage
- Experience in the use of sales outreach tools such as Outreach.io or Salesloft is an advantage
- A real passion for innovation and everything digital
- Experience with performance marketing and direct response measurement a plus
- Experience in working in a fast-paced, high energy sales culture with a proven track record of high performance
- Unquestioned ethics and clarity around doing the right thing for our customers, for your co-workers and for the company
- Excellent interpersonal skills across all mediums
- Strong work ethic, organisational skills and desire to be coached to the next level
- Competitive salary and commission
- Stock options
- Paid holidays
- Health & Dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Bike to Work scheme
- Lots of social events and swag
- The opportunity to win the coveted Golden Potato award!