About the Role:
AdRoll is seeking a Senior Product Manager to drive product development for our measurement and reporting platform. In this role, you will drive the development and execution of the product roadmap for how data and analytics is presented to customers - including, but not limited to platform dashboards, campaign-based reporting, and customer journey reporting. You will work closely with customers to define key reporting metrics, surface data-driven insights, and present data in the platform so that it is understandable and actionable by our customers to improve the performance of their marketing campaigns. You will use our core data technology which serves as the backbone for AdRoll’s suite of advertising and marketing products that empower over 37,000 customers around the globe to run high performance marketing campaigns and grow their businesses.
This is a fast-paced, highly cross-functional role that will partner closely with data analytics, engineering, operations, customer solutions, and product teams, in addition to the go-to-market teams to define, build, and bring innovative measurement, reporting, and data products and solutions to market. This challenging and exciting opportunity will enable you to work on groundbreaking reporting, measurement, and data problems at massive scale with a passionate, motivated, and highly-talented team.
Your key priority lies in ensuring that our measurement and reporting products drive value and identifying key gaps in the current or future offerings. You do so by working closely with customers, our frontline teams, as well as product and engineering. You will tackle product and feature gaps by owning research into existing or newly identified measurement and reporting product areas and relaying these findings back to your engineers in the form of fully-vetted feature requirements and user stories. Specifically you will:
- Be the product owner, internal expert, and champion for key strategic features in the AdRoll Measurement & Reporting Platform (e.g. customer journey mapping / reporting, campaign reporting, dashboards)
- Rollout new features by working with engineering, championing the customer and the business metrics we want to move
- Build a vision for your product areas, chart your roadmap, and set measurable quarterly goals to track team execution
- Capture input and consensus from business and engineering partners across the company and at the executive level, while ensuring that your vision is aligned with that of the company at large
- Collaborate with a cross functional team of data scientists, engineers, and go-to-market specialists to bring your product ideas and innovative new technology solutions to life
- Regularly meet with customers to discover actionable product insights
- Work with marketing and sales teams to launch products to hundreds of sales reps across a growing advertiser base of over 37,000 customers across the globe
- Work with product marketing to produce easy-to-understand trainings and content that is actionable to help our frontline team gauge the key functionality of our products driving product adoption and retention
- A BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- 5+ years of experience in product management in a dynamic SaaS martech, adtech, and/or analytics company, with responsibility for reporting, dashboard, attribution or related products
- Experience launching SaaS martech, adtech, or reporting/analytics products with quantifiable revenue impact
- Prior knowledge of or experience working in an adtech, martech, analytics & data platform companies
- Exceptional written, verbal communication & presentation abilities. Can effectively summarize results & craft the “what does this mean for us” analysis
- A “get it done” mentality; A self starter with a discipline for defining priorities, driving decisions & getting closure on tasks and projects
- A bias towards speed when it comes to shipping products and features
- Passion for talking to customers and strong sense of customer empathy
- Very-nice-to-have: Knowledge of the general ad tech, martech, and data analytics landscape; strong background in reporting and data analytics.
- Nice-to-have: MS or MBA in related technical or business field
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
- The opportunity to win the coveted Golden Bagel award
About AdRoll Group:
AdRoll Group has been on a mission to accelerate growth for companies, big and small, since 2007. Our technology powers a suite of data-driven marketing and advertising solutions, AdRoll - a growth platform for ambitious commerce companies and RollWorks - an account-based platform for ambitious B2B companies. AdRoll Group has empowered over 37,000 AdRoll and RollWorks customers worldwide to understand, attract and engage buyers, driving growth for their businesses.
AdRoll Group is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Chicago, and Salt Lake City. Learn more at www.adrollgroup.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.