About the Role:
AdRoll Group is seeking a Senior Technical Product Manager to lead product development efforts for our social (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) API partner integrations and campaign automation API services. These services and integrations enable advanced cross-channel marketing capabilities for AdRoll Group’s advertising and engagement products. In turn, these products power performance marketing strategies for over 35,000 customers around the globe.
This is a dynamic, highly technical, and extremely cross-functional and collaborative role that will work with engineers and product managers across many engineering teams and multiple products. Additionally, this role will work closely with Social and API supply partners, as well as customers, to constantly research and develop new innovative features to bring to market for AdRoll and RollWorks customers.
This role is a challenging and exciting opportunity that will enable you to work on meaningful and rewarding engineering and data problems at a massive scale with a hardworking, motivated, and highly-talented team.
- Drive the product roadmap and product development for AdRoll’s group’s network of Social API platform integrations and cross-channel campaign automation platform services.
- Partner with engineering & product leadership to constantly evolve and improve our technology and campaign automation capabilities to drive more value for our advertisers across increasingly more channels and customer touch points
- Help shape Social API partner integration strategy and business development partnerships to enrich and augment AdRoll’s advertising reach and performance.
- Talk to customers to understand their needs, and map them to innovative API solutions that empower them to run more performant cross-channel campaigns and gain a better understanding of their marketing programs and customers.
- Gather input and drive consensus from business and engineering partners across the org, and at the executive level, to set the vision and product roadmap for Social & Campaign Automation APIs
- Collaborate with a cross functional team of API and infrastructure engineers, product managers, partner managers, and data science analysts to bring your product ideas and innovative new technology and automation solutions to market.
- A BS in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 3+ years of product management experience in highly technical domains in dynamic SaaS company environments
- 2+ years of experience, ideally in a product management capacity, working on API platform services, API-based products, and/or API partner integrations
- Solid understanding of API product development practices -- versioning, change management, API interface design, API developer community enablement, etc.
- Comfortable with SQL, excel, and data analysis tools and techniques
- Enjoys working cross-functionally across many teams and departments
- Robust project management skills for leading cross-team complex technical projects, as well as partner integration projects
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A roll up your sleeves and ‘get things done’ attitude
- Very Nice-to-have: Knowledge of the ad tech / mar tech ecosystem
- Nice-to-have: Experience working on (PM/Engineer) campaign management, automation, or optimizations tools for advertising, marketing, or related applications
- Nice-to-have: MS or MBA degree in relevant field
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
- The opportunity to win the coveted Golden Bagel award
About AdRoll Group:
AdRoll Group has been on a mission to accelerate growth for companies, big and small, since 2007. Our technology powers a suite of data-driven marketing and advertising solutions, AdRoll - a growth platform for ambitious commerce companies and RollWorks - an account-based platform for ambitious B2B companies. AdRoll Group has empowered over 37,000 AdRoll and RollWorks customers worldwide to understand, attract and engage buyers, driving growth for their businesses.
AdRoll Group is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Chicago, and Salt Lake City. Learn more at www.adrollgroup.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.