About the Role:
AdRoll is seeking a Senior Product Manager to drive product development for our email marketing suite of products. In this role, you will develop and execute the product roadmap for email marketing products at AdRoll - both for email-based marketing campaigns as well as for cross-channel marketing campaigns that empower advertisers to use email among other marketing products to message consumers along the customer journey / path to purchase.
As the product lead for AdRoll’s email products, you will work closely with customers to define the key use cases, product and service requirements, and metrics for email marketing solutions that drive best-in-class performance for customers’ marketing spend. This is a fast-paced, cross-functional role that will work closely with engineering, operations, customer solutions, and product teams, as well as with go-to-market teams to iteratively define, develop and deliver experiences that exceed customer expectations.
This is a challenging and exciting opportunity that will enable you to work as part of a team developing a groundbreaking platform that enables marketers to establish personal and profitable relationships with their customers at scale through coordinated, cross-channel marketing.
Your key priority lies in ensuring that our email products drive value and in identifying key gaps in our current and future offerings. You do so by working closely with customers, our frontline teams, as well as product and engineering. You will tackle product and feature gaps by owning research into email marketing product areas and relaying these learnings back to your engineers in the form of fully-vetted feature requirements and user stories. Specifically you will:
- Be the product owner, internal expert, and champion for key strategic features in our email marketing products (e.g., solutions for key use cases, campaign creation / management workflows, templates, personalization, performance metrics)
- Rollout new features by working with engineering, championing the customer and the business metrics we want to move
- Build a vision for your product areas, chart your roadmap, and set measurable quarterly goals to track team execution
- Gather input and consensus from business and engineering partners across the company and at the executive level, while ensuring that your vision is aligned with that of the company at large
- Collaborate with a cross functional team of data scientists, engineers, and go-to-market specialists to bring your product ideas and innovative new technology solutions to life
- Regularly meet with customers to discover actionable product insights
- Work with marketing and sales teams to launch products to hundreds of sales reps across a growing advertiser base of over 25,000 customers across the globe
- Work with product marketing to produce easy-to-understand trainings and content that is actionable to help our frontline team gauge the key functionality of our products driving product adoption and retention
- A BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- 5+ years of experience in product management in a dynamic SaaS martech, email / messaging, and/or adtech company, with responsibility for email, messaging or related products
- Experience launching SaaS martech, adtech, and/or email / messaging products with quantifiable revenue impact
- Prior knowledge of or experience working in an adtech, martech, and/or email messaging platform companies
- Exceptional written, verbal communication & presentation abilities. Can effectively summarize results & craft the “what does this mean for us” analysis
- A “get it done” mentality; A self starter with a discipline for defining priorities, driving decisions & getting closure on tasks and projects
- A bias towards speed when it comes to shipping products and features
- Passion for talking to customers and strong sense of customer empathy
- Very-nice-to-have: general ad tech, martech, and data analytics landscape; strong background in email / messaging products.
- Nice-to-have: MS or MBA in related technical or business field
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
- The opportunity to win the coveted Golden Bagel award
About AdRoll Group:
AdRoll Group has been on a mission to accelerate growth for companies, big and small, since 2007. Our technology powers a suite of data-driven marketing and advertising solutions, AdRoll - a growth platform for ambitious commerce companies and RollWorks - an account-based platform for ambitious B2B companies. AdRoll Group has empowered over 37,000 AdRoll and RollWorks customers worldwide to understand, attract and engage buyers, driving growth for their businesses.
AdRoll Group is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Chicago, and Salt Lake City. Learn more at www.adrollgroup.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.