About the Role:
As AdRoll Group expands our new office in Salt Lake City, we are looking for a proven leader and trailblazer, to help build and lead our Small Business Sales team. As a great fit for this role, you will sustainably grow our market by winning new business as well as growing existing customer relationships. You will directly lead New Business sales while overseeing and providing support to in-market Account Management, Sales Development Reps, and other operational support as necessary. You will be helping to establish AdRoll’s presence amongst current and prospective customers alongside a world-class, winning culture, consistent with our values.
You should expect to be involved with everything starting a new office might entail: building an amazing culture, getting things up and running (yes, facilities management), hiring, training, motivating your local crew, and ultimately delivering on the sales team’s revenue goals.
This is a unique chance to create a lasting impact on AdRoll and set the tone for AdRoll’s newest office. You'll be expected to identify areas for growth in our industry, work closely with our Marketing team on collateral needs and event support, and work hand in hand with Training and People to develop training programs. We’re looking to find a team player who can be strategic and has a consistent track record of success in sales and people management.
- Grow your market by developing, and executing, sales strategies that will drive your team to meet or exceed your new business revenue and customer acquisition targets
- To build an extraordinary team including interviewing, hiring, and training New Business Sales Reps
- You'll directly manage the New Business Sales Reps
- You'll play an active, hands-on role in closing new business deals. You can expect to be hands on in helping prospect new opportunities, managing and driving the sales process, and developing relationships with current customers to help grow our existing business.
- Lead office trainings, and provide coaching and ongoing, constructive feedback to the team.
- Play a role in driving strategic initiatives that improve results across the broader sales team
- Provide leadership, guidance and support for account related issues
- Manage end to end team revenue pipeline (new business and existing business)
- Develop and uphold high standard for team and office culture
- You have 5+ years of quota-carrying sales experience in tech. SaaS experience is a plus.
- Past sales management experience is preferred, but not required
- You're comfortable managing full sales cycles (driving new sales and growing existing business)
- You have a track record of success in sales (top performance in terms of peer group + industry)
- You have a demonstrated ability to coach, mentor, and develop teammates
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work cross functionally, lead projects, and drive results
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
- The opportunity to win the coveted Golden Bagel award
AdRoll, a division of AdRoll Group, offers ambitious e-commerce brands the AdRoll Growth Platform to create connected, personalized digital advertising, email marketing, and onsite experiences that work together to accelerate business growth. Powered by proprietary data and AI, AdRoll customers can launch, coordinate, and measure cross-channel marketing campaigns with ease. Built for performance, our Growth Platform sees 37,000 customers generate more than $246 billion in sales annually. To learn more visit www.adroll.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.