About the Role:
AdRoll is seeking an Associate New Business Sales Representative to join our newest office in Salt Lake City. In this role, you are responsible for evangelizing our full funnel performance marketing platform and building strong relationships to win net new logos. We’re looking for someone who enjoys hunting and building new relationships, can think strategically, is collaborative, and has the drive to succeed. We are industry leaders and the team you'll be surrounded by is smart, driven, and friendly. Our team is passionate about taking on new challenges together.
We offer a fast-paced, inclusive environment where we hire great people and help them grow.
- Identify, nurture, and close small business accounts through a combination of email and sales calls
- Consistently achieve quarterly sales quotas for new customer acquisition
- Provide consultative and strategic marketing guidance for our customers
- Become an industry expert to provide a consultative sales experience for your prospects
- Work collaboratively with the Account Management, Onboarding, and Campaign support teams to onboard new clients for long-term AdRoll success
- Build and manage client proposals and onboarding processes
- You have 1-2 years of sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, or Marketing preferred
- You have very strong analytical and reporting skills
- Knowledge of the latest trends associated with online marketing
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You're extremely organized and experienced in managing/prioritizing a high volume of tasks
- You must be passionate about collaboration and working cross-functionally with a host of different teams
- You are adaptive to change and have the ability to learn quickly
- Tech-savvy with an affinity for innovative and emerging technology
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
- The opportunity to win the coveted Golden Bagel award
AdRoll, a division of AdRoll Group, offers ambitious e-commerce brands the AdRoll Growth Platform to create connected, personalized digital advertising, email marketing, and onsite experiences that work together to accelerate business growth. Powered by proprietary data and AI, AdRoll customers can launch, coordinate, and measure cross-channel marketing campaigns with ease. Built for performance, our Growth Platform sees 37,000 customers generate more than $246 billion in sales annually. To learn more visit www.adroll.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.