About the Role:
AdRoll Group is seeking a leader within its product design and UX (User Experience) team. The Director of Product Design will be responsible for guiding the design direction of the products within the AdRoll Business Unit, which serves the needs of ambitious B2C marketers. This is AdRoll’s core product family and constitutes the bulk of the company’s revenue & customers.
As the Design Lead for the AdRoll BU products, you will have influence over all aspects of the customer experience and across all touchpoints of the AdRoll BU products. You'll lead and grow a team of hard-working designers, and participate in the entire product development process; including anything from brainstorming new product concepts to making last minute pixel changes before launch. You will use your start-up mindset and your full range of product design, interaction design, visual design, research, and prototyping skills to guide the design efforts for these products.
- Partner with product management and engineering leaders to craft the vision of the products
- Partner with product management and engineering in the definition of functional requirements, and lead the design and execution of products and features.
- Foster a strong design culture within the team that leads to defining the solution to the customers’ problems
- Build, lead, and mentor our team designers
- Articulate design concepts and decisions to partners and generate alignment on our design direction
- Conduct user research to understand the customer context and how AdRoll’s products fit within it
- Ability and willingness to roll up your sleeves when you see opportunities to help the team
- At least 3 years of professional experience leading or running a design team and 10 years within the design community
- A portfolio of relevant design work, executed either by yourself or a team that you led, that demonstrates how customer needs are solved clearly with multiple products & solutions
- Experience working with Product Managers and Engineers to ship a high impact product
- Experience crafting, building and shipping business grade products across a variety of platforms and form factors
- Experience attracting, nurturing, hiring, and retaining designers
- A passion for talking with customers and a strong sense of customer empathy
- Strong communication and presentation abilities
- Human Computer Interaction (HCI) educational background
- Experience working in Martech/Adtech companies
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
- The opportunity to win the coveted Golden Bagel award
About AdRoll Group:
AdRoll, a division of AdRoll Group, offers ambitious e-commerce brands the AdRoll Growth Platform to create connected, personalized digital advertising, email marketing, and onsite experiences that work together to accelerate business growth. Powered by proprietary data and AI, AdRoll customers can launch, coordinate, and measure cross-channel marketing campaigns with ease. Built for performance, our Growth Platform sees 37,000 customers generate more than $246 billion in sales annually. To learn more visit www.adroll.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.