About the Role:
RollWorks is seeking to add a Senior Account Executive, New Business Sales. In this role, you will be responsible for evangelizing our full funnel Account Based platform and building positive relationships to win net new logos. We're looking for a collaborative individual who excels at sourcing and developing new relationships, deeply understands B2B marketers biggest challenges, and has the drive to really commit. You’ll be working with industry thought leaders and surrounded by smart, driven and friendly people who are passionate about tackling new challenges together. Do you stand out as a leader in your sales org? Are you relentless in earning an invite to Presidents Club? If so, you are who we are looking for!
- Identify, nurture and close Mid-Market and High Growth companies in the B2B vertical through a combination of phone and face to face sales calls
- Generate net new opportunities through self prospecting in addition to effectively progressing appointments set through the SDR program.
- Understand how to efficiently manage pipeline, forecast accurately & drive the necessary inputs to over-achieve to goal
- Understand your customer’s Demand Gen and Account Based strategies to develop the highest impact plan for adopting RollWorks’s technology.
- Navigate all levels and departments of your target accounts to effectively position the value of the RollWorks platform.
- Consistently close new RollWorks customers on SaaS and Media contractual commitments.
- 5+ years direct sales experience in an outbound sales environment consistently over achieving to quarterly revenue and/or activation quota.
- Experience selling SaaS solutions and/or digital media to Director, VP and C-Level executives
- Understanding of the ad-tech and mar-tech space including performance advertising and B2B tech stacks, and the evolution of ABM.
- Experience working in a dynamic, high-energy, high-volume sales culture
- Able to travel as needed to meet prospective clients
- BA/BS Required
Ideal Personal Attributes:
- Highly motivated to be successful and over-achieve to quarterly and annual goals
- Experience operating & excelling in a fast pace startup work environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally to consistently contribute to helping RollWorks deliver a Best-in-Class experience to our customers
- A roll up your sleeves, self-starter personality
- The sophistication to navigate a complex sales process combined with the urgency required to hit quarterly activation targets
- Unquestioned ethics and clarity around doing the right thing for our customers, for your co-workers, and for the company
About RollWorks, a division of AdRoll Group
RollWorks, a division of AdRoll Group, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to confidently grow revenue and measure the impact of marketing campaigns. Powered by proprietary data and AI, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of account-based organizations—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
AdRoll Group is committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.