About the role:
You are bilingual in both “business” and “data” and like to solve real-world business problems by developing data-driven solutions. You are a hands-on person that finds the challenge of analyzing complex and disparate data exciting. You feel equally comfortable heads-down in data and heads-up working on cross-functional projects to completion.
In this role you're a key part of AdRoll’s Online Sales and Operations (OSO) team, a cross-functional group representing product, engineering, marketing, support, sales, and business operations with a shared goal of building scalable customer acquisition and support experiences. You will sit within our Growth team, alongside a growth product manager, marketing manager, and dedicated creative resources - where your mission is to identify and execute on opportunities to grow customer life-time-value by better meeting customer needs.
- Solution Creation (50%)
- Develop a deep understanding of our target customer based on data and tracking and reporting of all interactions (including product activity, marketing touches, support interactions) with customers throughout their lifecycle from sign-up and onboarding through long-term retention.
- Propose methods to implant and measure customer sentiment and satisfaction throughout the lifecycle.
- Identify, propose, and implement net new data resources as needed.
- Solution Delivery (50%)
- Extract actionable hypotheses to test through analyzing large, complex, multi-dimensional customer behavior data sets, including the ones that you have created above
- Partner with product manager and marketing manager to design, execute, and report results from a rigorous A/B testing agenda across all customer touchpoints.
- Build executive-facing dashboards to report OSO customer trends and cost and revenue contribution to the overall business.
- Manage analysis of robust and granular data sets to develop actionable deliverables (segmentation, scorecards, dashboards, ad-hoc reports) to explain what happened and why in clear terms communicating insights and constraints.
- 3-5 years experience using analytics to drive key business decisions; examples include business/product/marketing analytics, business intelligence, strategy consulting.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline.
- Significant experience and skill with Excel, SQL, and large datasets.
- Deep understanding of statistical analysis, common quant techniques like regression, and experiment design.
- Proficiency with Tableau or similar business intelligence and data visualization tools.
- You have a track record of thinking ahead and are capable of autonomously seeking out information, corralling resources, and delivering results. Know that done is better than perfect and continuous iteration is important. Ready and excited to learn on your feet.
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans to facilitate alignment on key strategic decisions among various stakeholders and reach actionable answers without analysis overload.
- Able to communicate findings in a structured and clear manner both written and verbal to cross-functional colleagues.
- Prior success executing multiple high-impact, fast-paced, collaborative projects delivered to senior management.
- Experience with advanced data manipulation and statistical tools (e.g. R, Python).
- Experience with CRM platforms (Salesforce).
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
- The opportunity to win the coveted Golden Bagel award
Since 2007, AdRoll has been on a mission to help businesses compete online and grow revenue. Ambitious commerce brands use the AdRoll Growth Platform to make their display, social, and email advertising work together to accelerate business growth. Powered by industry-leading automation and personalization, brands are better able to structure, measure, and sync their marketing efforts. Built for performance, our Growth Platform sees 37,000 customers generate more than $246 billion in sales annually.
AdRoll is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Chicago, and Salt Lake City. Learn more at adroll.com.
AdRoll is committed to creating diverse teams of “Rollers” and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.