About the Role:
RollWorks, the B2B division of AdRoll Group, is seeking a motivated Sales Development Representative to join our Commercial team in San Francisco. RollWorks is the account-based platform for B2B organizations, helping sales and marketing teams acquire new clients and grow faster.
As a Sales Development Representative, your main focus will be to generate a significant quantity of quality leads for our Account Executives. You will be handling the outreach to small and medium sized businesses in direct support of the sales and marketing teams. You'll be a critical part in reaching RollWork’s revenue goals, and in the process learn a ton about sales and digital advertising. If you’re eager to learn, and an outstanding teammate looking to make an immediate impact at an exciting company, we'd love to talk!
- Drive RollWorks’ revenue growth by building a pipeline of leads using outreach emails and phone calls with a focus on setting appointments for the sales team
- Research contact information for prospects and creatively identify the best ways to develop a relationship and sell RollWorks’ products
- Cultivate and qualify new leads that turn into quality appointments
- Use in depth selling knowledge to educate prospects on RollWorks’ advertising solutions
- Work closely with Sales Managers, Account Executives, and Marketing on various projects that are supporting the entire sales team
- Graduate of a four year college with a strong academic background
- At least 6 months of professional experience
- Computer literacy; proficient in MS Office Applications, Excel, Google Apps
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in sales or cold calling is a bonus
- Experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce.com is a bonus
Ideal Personal Attributes:
- Innately curious to learn ‘why’ and ‘how’
- A roll up your sleeves, self-starter personality
- The sophistication to navigate an enterprise sales process combined with the urgency required to hit quarterly activation targets
- Unquestioned ethics and clarity around doing the right thing for our customers, for your co-workers, and for the company
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
- The opportunity to win the coveted Golden Bagel award
About RollWorks, a division of AdRoll Group:
RollWorks, a division of AdRoll Group, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to confidently grow revenue and measure the impact of marketing campaigns. Powered by proprietary data and AI, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of account-based organizations—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.