About the Role:
We're looking for smart, dedicated people who want to help us revolutionize the display advertising industry. You'll join a company with a product that customers love, a talented team who are building innovative solutions and a fun, inclusive culture focused on learning and growth.
As a Sales Development Representative, your main focus will be to generate a significant quantity of quality leads for our Account Executives. You will be handling the outreach to enterprise and mid-market companies in direct support of the sales and marketing teams. You'll be a critical part of AdRoll reaching our revenue goals, and in the process learn a ton about sales and digital advertising. If you’re eager to learn, and an outstanding teammate looking to make an immediate impact at an exciting company, we'd love to talk!
- Drive RollWorks’ revenue growth by building a pipeline of leads using outreach emails and phone calls with a focus on setting appointments for the sales team
- Research contact information for prospects and creatively identify the best ways to develop a relationship and sell RollWorks’ products
- Cultivate and qualify new leads that turn into quality appointments
- Use in depth selling knowledge to educate prospects on RollWorks’ advertising solutions
- Work closely with Sales Managers, Account Executives, and Marketing on various projects that are supporting the entire sales team
- Graduate of a four year college with a strong academic background
- At least 6 months of professional experience
- Computer literacy; proficient in MS Office Applications, Excel, Google Apps
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in sales or cold calling is a bonus
- Experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce.com is a bonus
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
- The opportunity to win the coveted Golden Bagel award
Ideal Personal Attributes:
- Innately curious to learn ‘why’ and ‘how’
- A roll up your sleeves, self-starter personality
- The sophistication to navigate an enterprise sales process combined with the urgency required to hit quarterly activation targets
- Unquestioned ethics and clarity around doing the right thing for our customers, for your co-workers, and for the company
About RollWorks, a division of AdRoll Group
RollWorks, part of the AdRoll Group, is on a mission to empower B2B marketers to impact revenue. Results-driven marketers use the RollWorks B2B Growth Platform, built on our proprietary data and algorithms, to reach the right people, engage with extreme relevance and drive business growth. Our platform enables better sales and marketing alignment with integration to CRM and marketing automation systems. RollWorks partners with growth-minded leaders to help them forge lasting relationships that translate into measurable results. Learn more at rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.