About the Role:
Are you a wiz with marketing automation tools like Marketo? Are you unintimidated by complex integrations and large sets of data? Do you want to work at the intersection MarTech with AdTech combining as one? AdRoll Group’s Marketing Operations team is looking for a tech-savvy modern marketer like yourself to join our team. The team uses the data to gain insight, further transparency, while helping to optimize marketing revenue. Additionally, you will help configure process, people, technology to make our business as efficient as possible. We flourish with over-communicating and breaking down silos to best serve our customers.
The team is agile and not afraid to take risks. You have a bias to speed and innovation, but are passionate about quality. Being the conduit between strategy and execution, we love marketing to marketers and having a big impact on the future of the industry.
- You will build and perfect the operational lead nurture tracks in Marketo, our marketing automation tool
- Serve as AdRoll Group’s marketing data steward continually improving data integrity, throughput and flow between all our Marketing, Sales, and Financial systems
- Collaborate with technical and non-technical partners across the organization to capture business requirements to improve processes and integrations
- Document solution designs, specifications and QA test plans
- Help evaluate new marketing technologies, adding and/or consolidating vendors
- Understanding of list segmentation, smart list development, and importance of persona targeting
- Assist with campaign execution, as needed. Enable programs like promotional and nurture email, predictive lead scoring, lead routing, and return on investment reporting
- Work cross-functionally with nearly every department in AdRoll Group to drive efficiencies in Sales Operations, Business Operations, Product, Engineering, Marketing, Business Intelligence
- Ensure process and solutions are well documented to ensure data consistency, transparency with internal partners, and a positive customer experience
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing operations, demand generation and/or campaign management
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce (Marketo Certified preferred)
- Deep understanding of the B2B marketing space
- You will have experience in management showcasing best practices (routing, hygiene, scoring, segmentation, etc)
- Excel power user comfortable manipulating large sets of data
- You never stop learning and are passionate to have a desire to challenge the status quo
- Excellent communication skills and cross-team collaboration
- Experience working with other functional groups e.g. Business Operations, Sales Operations, Field Marketing, etc.
- Project management experience
- Advanced Reporting skills SQL, Tableau, or Google Analytics experience
- Experience with building operating process to support GDPR initiatives
- Experience with other Marketing Technologies such as: Retargeting, SEM/PPC Bid Management, CMS, Data Enrichment, Predictive Scoring, Attribution Solutions, Marketing Resource Management, Social Media, and Listening
About AdRoll Group:
In 2007 AdRoll, now AdRoll Group, was founded with the objective of helping big and small businesses turn their customer data into high-performance marketing. From this inspiration, AdRoll grew to AdRoll Group, the Growth Platform Company. Organized around world-class data and automation, the company is home to AdRoll, the E-commerce Growth Platform, and RollWorks, the B2B Growth Platform. Each division is able to leverage shared platform capabilities, BidIQ artificial intelligence, and the IntentMap, a data co-op of more than 1.2 billion digital profiles, to solve online growth and connections for over 37,000 marketers worldwide.
AdRoll Group is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, London, Tokyo, Chicago, and Salt Lake City. Learn more at adrollgroup.com.
AdRoll Group is committed to creating diverse teams of “Rollers” and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.