About the Role:
RollWorks is seeking an Account Executive, New Business Sales. In this role, you will be responsible for evangelizing our full funnel performance marketing platform and building strong relationships to win net new logos. We're looking for someone who excels at sourcing and developing new relationships, deeply understands B2B marketers biggest challenges, is collaborative, and has the drive to really commit. You’ll be working with industry thought leaders and surrounded by smart, driven and friendly people who are passionate about tackling new challenges together. Do you stand out as a leader in your sales org? Are you relentless in earning an invite to Presidents Club? If so, you are who we are looking for!
- Identify, nurture and close Fortune 5000 & high growth startups within the B2B vertical through a combination of phone and face to face sales calls
- Navigate all levels and departments of your target accounts
- Attend and occasionally speak at industry conferences
- Synthesize advertiser feedback for input into product development
- 4+ years of successful media and/or technology sales experience, media sales preferred
- Validated experience consistently exceeding target goals, sourcing and closing net new deals, navigating organizational hierarchies and engaging VP and C-level executives
- Understanding of the ad-tech and mar-tech space including performance advertising and B2B tech stacks, and the ABM revolution
- Experience working in a dynamic, high-energy, high-volume sales culture
- Able to travel as needed to meet prospective clients
- BA/BS Required
Ideal Personal Attributes:
- Innately curious to learn ‘why’ and ‘how’
- A roll up your sleeves, self-starter personality
- The sophistication to navigate an enterprise sales process combined with the urgency required to hit quarterly activation targets
- Unquestioned ethics and clarity around doing the right thing for our customers, for your co-workers, and for the company
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
- The opportunity to win the coveted Golden Bagel award
About RollWorks, a division of AdRoll Group
RollWorks, part of the AdRoll Group, is on a mission to empower B2B marketers to impact revenue. Results-driven marketers use the RollWorks B2B Growth Platform, built on our proprietary data and algorithms, to reach the right people, engage with extreme relevance and drive business growth. Our platform enables better sales and marketing alignment with integration to CRM and marketing automation systems. RollWorks partners with growth-minded leaders to help them forge lasting relationships that translate into measurable results. Learn more at rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.