About the Role:
AdRoll Group is seeking a Senior Director of Product Design to help us build the most approachable, usable, and beautiful marketing products in the world. UX/Design is a core tenet of our company as we endeavor to take all the massive power of modern marketing tech tools and democratize them for ambitious, growing companies.
We believe that, while the power of marketing technology grows exponentially, organizations can't change fast enough to keep up (see Martech's law https://chiefmartec.com/2016/11/martecs-law-great-management-challenge-21st-century/). The way to close the gap is great design. Therefore, we need a leader with the right vision for making our product suite simple, seamless, and enjoyable.
Reporting directly to Aaron Bell, our Founder and Chief Product Officer, you will work closely partnered with Engineering and Product to define our UX vision, strategy, and processes for all customer-facing products. You will grow the team from a lean, mean 4 to a full organization to support our ambitious future vision. On the way you will mentor, and empower a band of talented designers, researchers, and copywriters to do their very best work. You'll enjoy a lot of autonomy and freedom while having the full support of the CPO to bring your vision to life.
- Attract, mentor, and support a team of top UX design/research/writing talent
- Define the overall UX strategy & vision for our products, working with department heads to ensure full alignment
- Be a customer expert and systematically build customer empathy into your team
- Implement UX processes that enable your team to iterate and refine world-class solutions that improve usability, satisfaction, and company revenue.
- Participate in all phases of a product, from discovery to delivery to iteration.
- Partner closely with product & engineering and develop lean, integrated process to bring designs to life
- Build a culture of collaboration and consistency in your team
- Provide design support for high visibility products, dividing your time between design and management responsibilities.
- A B.S. or M.S. in computer human interaction or an equivalent field
- 7+ years working in a UX capacity, 3+ years in a leadership role on a UX team
- Proven experience building and leading great teams
- A consistent track record of launching simple, effective, and beautiful products
- Expert knowledge of modern user-centered design and research methodologies.
- A real passion for talking to customers
- Demonstrated strong solutions oriented leadership
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
- The opportunity to win the coveted Golden Bagel award
About AdRoll Group:
In 2007 AdRoll, now AdRoll Group, was founded with the objective of helping big and small businesses turn their customer data into high-performance marketing. From this inspiration, AdRoll grew to AdRoll Group, the Growth Platform Company. Organized around world-class data and automation, the company is home to AdRoll, the E-commerce Growth Platform, and RollWorks, the B2B Growth Platform. Each division is able to leverage shared platform capabilities, BidIQ artificial intelligence, and the IntentMap, a data co-op of more than 1.2 billion digital profiles, to solve online growth and connections for over 37,000 marketers worldwide.
AdRoll Group is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, London, Tokyo, Chicago, and Salt Lake City. Learn more at adrollgroup.com.
AdRoll Group is committed to creating diverse teams of “Rollers” and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.