Adrev generates over 2 billion views per month on YouTube and administers the monetization and utilization of 20M copyrights across more than 175 million YouTube videos. This is your chance to step into a fun position amongst the fastest growing content segment -- YouTube. We’ve grown a lot, but still pride ourselves on having that hard-working but fun startup atmosphere. Adrev is owned and operated by Downtown Music Holdings.
Adrev is looking to add technologically savvy team members to assist in the continued growth and expansion of our manual claim business for our music publishing, label and production music clients. Our office atmosphere is casual, but we continually collaborate diligently to create the most revenue possible for our clients. The right candidate is internet/tech focused, is interested in and has a vast knowledge of pop culture and has impeccable attention to detail to coincide with their strong work ethic. We would strongly prefer for you to have basic knowledge of the YouTube world, moderate Microsoft Excel experience and a love and appreciation for pop music.
Ideally we’d love for you to be based local to Los Angeles, CA, but are open to remote folks in the following states as well, NY, TX, AZ, CO or OR. This is a full time position that will be eligible for occasional overtime (requires manager approval) with a hourly rate ranging from $19 - $22 / hour. We enjoy what we do, and we'd like to add an employee who wants to have a great time working hard while gaining valuable experience.
During the current COVID-19 pandemic, all employees are working from home remotely.
What you'll do:
- Use proprietary software and YouTube CMS search system to search the depths of YouTube for usage of our clients' music or AV copyrights
- Work with our team members to learn our vast catalog and dig deep to find video usages of songs that haven't ever been worked on
- Manage large scale data management and reconciliation projects
- Various administrative tasks including helping to manage/ingest content within the YouTube ecosystem
You are / have:
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets experience
- Hands on experience with vlookups, pivot tables, formulas etc. is required
- Knowledge of Billboard Top 100 including but not limited to pop, indie music, and production music.
- Some knowledge of Music/TV/Film businesses & music publishing a plus
Why you want to work here:
- Ample opportunities to work collaboratively across our global business
- Work in a collaborative environment full of mission driven, innovative, and passionate people
- Be part of an open, welcoming, and inclusive culture
- Rich benefit program (Medical, Dental, Vision), Life Insurance, 401k (with match), Unlimited PTO, and Volunteer Hours
- Flexible Remote Work Schedule
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Downtown and Adrev's values. We welcome and encourage all applicants of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply.