The ideal candidate has a strong sales track record in the technology sector, developing, qualifying and closing new business SaaS, OOH or ad tech deals.
The candidate has experience in building sales processes and driving strong Sales growth.
As an Enterprise Account Executive you will be responsible for building AdQuick’s pipeline, driving revenue, and ensuring long-term account growth. This role requires a high-energy, over achiever who who posses solid sales prospecting, sales process, presentation and relationship building skills.
- Generate new business opportunities based on qualified leads and cold calling
- Utilize a solution selling approach and close business deals
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets while continuing to build sales pipeline
- Work closely with Account Management Team to ensure a successful implementation
- Ability to create proposals and negotiate contracts, conduct demos and webinar presentations, work trade shows, or other corporate sales events
- Distill and provide customer feedback to product and engineering teams to improve the software
Here’s what we need from you:
- 5+ years experience in enterprise sales position
- A degree (BA/BS) or equivalent
- A background in SaaS/E-Commerce /Digital Marketing/
- Excellent communication skills and an outgoing personality
- Hard worker who isn’t afraid of long hours in exchange for generous compensation/upside potential
- Creative, curious, tenacious, ‘out of the box’ thinker
- Experience working for a start-up
-Ownership mentality with a strong bias towards action: “That’s not my job” is not in your vocabulary
- Experience working with Salesforce is preferred
- The best candidates find a way to get in touch with the team directly (we’re not that hard to find) and provide a synopsis of their proudest achievement, either personal or professional
As part of our team you’ll enjoy the following perks:
- Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary + commission, 401(k), and meaningful equity
- Monthly Employee Self-Improvement stipend
- Catered lunches / Fully stocked kitchen
- Flexible PTO policy
- Fun working environment with a collaborative team!
*posted salary range is reflective of base salary*