That's your role
As a user experience designer, you represent the users' point of view and ensure a high level of user experience in our software applications. You will work directly with customers and users, especially in Berne and in the French-speaking part of Switzerland. Your main working language will be German.
- Implementation and application of UCD in demanding software projects, from the collection of requirements to the development of prototypes and testing
- Representation of the users' point of view over the entire software development cycle – from a customer perspective, but also within the project
- Development of UX artifacts (user stories, user journeys, flow diagrams, clickable prototypes, UI specifications)
- Collaboration in invitations to tender and execution of customer presentations
- Planning and conducting workshops
Your skills and qualifications
For this position we are looking for a pragmatic UX designer who meets the following requirements:
- Completed higher education in the field of HCI/UX/Interaction Design/Design Thinking or comparable
- At least five years of experience in the application of user-centered design
- Extensive experience in the design of business applications for web and mobile (please add portfolio and/or project examples to the application)
- Ability to think entrepreneurially (balance between business requirements, user requirements and technical limitations)
- Ability to convey ideas through convincing concepts, stories or prototypes
- Experience in direct cooperation with customers and users
- Very good command of German and English, both spoken and written
- Good knowledge of French is an advantage
- Willingness to travel from Berne to Zurich but also to the French part of Switzerland
Why work with AdNovum?
AdNovum is one of the first-choice Swiss IT companies for the realization of demanding IT projects. Its customers include renowned companies from various industries and authorities. Around 600 people work at the headquarters in Zurich and in the offices in Berne, Lausanne, Lisbon, Budapest, Ho Chi Minh City and Singapore.
We offer a solution-oriented and uncomplicated corporate culture with flexible working hours, plenty of scope for initiative, development opportunities and attractive employment conditions in a future-oriented and dynamic company.
You work in a motivated team with highly qualified IT specialists and have access to demanding and varied enterprise security mandates and an exciting and diverse customer portfolio.
The way we interact with each other is open, direct and uncomplicated.
In order to efficiently process the large number of applications received, we only accept online applications. Thank you for your understanding.
Direct applications only.