Technical Recruiter (South America)
We’re looking for a 2 - 3 year experienced technical recruiter that will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and hiring software developers in South America. The technical recruiter's responsibilities include all aspects of hiring, from meeting with our engineering managers to writing job descriptions to offering job positions to the most suitable candidates. You should be a self-starter, hard-working, and able to meet hiring deadlines.
You will be the first hire on our recruiting team. Our goal is to double the size of the company in 18 months so there will be promotional opportunities as the recruiting team grows.
You should have experience sourcing software roles and have a general understanding of the industry nomenclature but don’t need to have any direct coding experience. Ideal candidates are fluent in Spanish and English and have experience sourcing talent in South America (mainly Argentina, Brazil, Columbia, Chile, Panama).
- Communicating with our management team to identify job openings and the required technical skills
- Writing job descriptions and posting to relevant job boards and marketing channels (LinkedIn, Website, Indeed..etc.)
- Screening resumes and applicants for the required skills
- Scheduling virtual interviews with our management team and clients
- Performing background checks and reference checks
- Offering job positions and completing the relevant paperwork
- Communicating with applicants to inform them of the process and ensure that they have a delightful interview, hiring, and onboarding experience
- Managing candidate pipeline in our ATS Greenhouse
- 2 - 3 years technical recruiting experience
- Good understanding of software development roles and the software industry
- Experience in recruitment process and recruiting tools
- Experience sourcing talent from South America
- Fluent in English and Spanish. Conversational in Portuguese would be an added bonus.
This is a remote position that can work from anywhere in the Americas.
We’re an accomplished nearshore software development firm that provides highly skilled, team-based resources to companies with strategic software needs.
Since 2005, startups and enterprise companies have chosen Admios to drive new product growth and technical initiatives in a variety of industries.
We’re headquartered in the Bay Area with a 50 person South American development team that has a wide variety of technical skills, is 100% proficient in English, and based in US timezones to conveniently integrate with internal engineering and product teams.