Location: Panama City, Panama or Latin American countries ONLY.
This position is remote.
We are looking for Senior Developers to join our team full-time, willing to participate actively in the evolution of our technologies, help identify and recommend best practices, ability to analyze and define requirements and translate them into technical specifications and architecture, and interface with our client's engineering teams.
Development experience with any of the following:
- Java (Mid-Senior)
- Experience with Spring, Hessian, JMS
- Experience with source control (e.g. git)
- Understanding of OOP concepts
- Experience with MVC architectural and software testing
- Team work capabilities
- Participate in discussions with clients and team members regarding best practices and help identify optimal technical solutions
- Manage self workload and deliveries
- Manage team’s workload and deliveries (team lead aptitude)
- Creating reusable and testable modules and components
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- 4+ years experience
- Willingness to complete a Hacker Rank exam to test skills (1.5 hours)
- Fluency in English (verbal & writing). The complete interview process will be conducted in this language
- Excellent communications skills
- Must be located in Panama City, Panama or Latin American countries ONLY.
WHO WE ARE
Admios is an accomplished nearshore software development firm that provides highly skilled, team-based resources to companies with strategic software needs. Since 2005, startups and enterprise companies have relied on Admios to drive new product growth and technical initiatives in a variety of industries. Admios is headquartered in the Bay Area with a 50 person Latin American development team that has a wide variety of technical skills, is 100% proficient in English, and based in US timezones to conveniently integrate with internal engineering and product teams.
WHY JOIN US
We are always driven to obtain top notch talent that matches our curiosity and constant growth values. Your growth matters to us as we're very big on giving our team constant learning opportunities to help develop themselves.
What to expect?
- Measurable goals
- Competitive pay based on your seniority
- EOY bonus based on performance
- Flexible work environment
- Remote work
- Parental leave
- Gym membership
- Private health insurance
- Courses/Certifications/Conferences, among other benefits
Want to join our team? Send your CV to: email@example.com