Location: Panama City, Panama or Latin American countries ONLY
Looking for the next step in your career? We are looking for Senior Developers to join our team full-time, willing to participate actively in the evolution of our technologies, help identify and recommend best practices, ability to analyze and define requirements and translate them into technical specifications and architecture, and interface with our client's engineering teams.
WHY JOIN US
We are always driven to obtain top notch talent that matches our curiosity and constant growth values. Your growth matters to us as we're very big on giving our team constant learning opportunities to help develop themselves.
What to expect?
- Measurable goals
- Competitive pay based on your seniority
- EOY bonus based on performance
- Flexible work environment
- Remote work
- Parental leave
- Gym membership
- Private health insurance
- Courses/Certifications/Conferences, among other benefits
Development experience with any of the following:
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with source control (e.g. git)
- Team work capabilities
- Participate in discussions with clients and team members regarding best practices and help identify optimal technical solutions
- Manage self workload and deliveries
- Manage team’s workload and deliveries (team lead aptitude)
- Creating reusable and testable modules and components
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- 2+ years experience
- Willingness to complete a Hacker Rank exam to test skills (1.5 hours)
- Fluency in English (verbal & writing). The complete interview process will be conducted in this language
- Excellent communications skills
WHO WE ARE
Admios is an accomplished software development firm that provides highly-skilled, team-based resources to North American companies such as Couch Surfing, Zignallabs, Off the Grid and others. Since 2005, silicon valley startups and enterprise companies have relied on Admios to drive new product growth and technical initiatives in a variety of industries. Admios is headquartered in the Bay Area with a 50 person Latin American development team that has a wide variety of technical skills, is 100% proficient in English, and based in US timezones to conveniently integrate with internal engineering and product teams.
Want to join our team? Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org