Admios is an accomplished software development firm that provides highly-skilled, team-based resources to North American companies such as Couch Surfing, Zignal Labs, Off the Grid and others. Since 2005, Silicon Valley startups and enterprise companies have relied on Admios to drive new product growth and technical initiatives in a variety of industries. Admios is headquartered in the Bay Area with a 60 person Latin American development team that has a wide variety of technical skills, is 100% proficient in English, and based in US timezones to conveniently integrate with internal engineering and product teams.
We are constantly looking for Developers to join our team full-time, willing to participate actively in the evolution of our technologies, help identify and recommend best practices, ability to analyze and define requirements and translate them into technical specifications and architecture, and interface with our client's engineering teams.
WHY JOIN US?
We are always driven to obtain top notch talent that matches our curiosity and constant growth values. Your growth matters to us as we're very big on giving our team constant learning opportunities to help develop themselves.
Our brand pillars:
- We care deeply about our work
- We have a hard working attitude
- We’re committed to the project and client success
- We push code we’re proud of
- We write clean, low maintenance code
- We love tackling the hard problems
- Our best work comes from getting stuck, iterating, learning, and pushing past failure
- We’re not afraid to be direct with our clients
- We’re not order takers, we prefer to co-create with clients
One for All
- Each person contributes to the whole
- An individual failure is a team failure
- We ask for help when get stuck
- We value and invest in professional development
- Our positive, inspiring culture is reflected through our code
- We’re honest, even when that is hard
- We have a “speak up” mentality
- We take our seat at the table seriously and we give you our best advice, even if it's unpopular
- We hold ourselves accountable
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Measurable goals
- Competitive pay based on your seniority
- EOY bonus based on performance
- Flexible work environment
- Remote work
- Parental leave
- Gym membership
- Private health insurance
- Courses/Certifications/Conferences, among other benefits
READY TO APPLY?
If you share our values and drive to always be better every day, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. We cannot wait to hear from you.
Note: All of our positions are applicable for Panama, Chile or Remote (Latin America countries only).