Who We Are:
At adMarketplace, we are passionate about improving the search experience for consumers, publishers, and advertisers without sacrificing user privacy. We are the largest people-led, privacy-safe consumer search marketplace.
Our mantra is to let our winners run. From your first day at AMP, you will have the opportunity to make a valuable contribution to the company. We’re excited about building and innovating new products. We embody our five core values (known as our 5C’s) with everything we do- Curiosity, Collaboration, Creative Conflict, Commitment, and Competitiveness. We believe in continuous professional growth, and offer all our employees career path mapping to ensure no one ever stops learning.
Growing Company. Small, Dynamic Teams. Real Impact.
You will partner with leaders in Sales, Client Services, and Business Development to build adMarketplace’s go-to-market strategy, organization, and revenue operations. You will play a critical role in aligning goals, setting targets, and bringing visibility and predictability to our top line financials.
The ideal candidate is someone who possesses excellent analytical, critical reasoning, interpersonal, communication, influencing and leadership skills; and you are passionate about both problem solving as well as building efficient processes that scale with our rapid growth. This role extends beyond analyzing and reporting; you take pride in proactively designing and implementing solutions to the different challenges that can arise in a complex and quickly-evolving business.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide thought leadership and analytical support to effectively and efficiently drive revenue growth and maximize contribution margin in our Global Sales P&L
- Take a data-driven approach to assessing and recommending solutions to improve sales performance and salesforce effectiveness
- Proactively identify strategic opportunities and risks, and model potential scenarios to quantify impact
- Lead revenue planning and sales goals on a annual and quarterly basis
- Supervise the end-to-end implementation of sales compensation programs for multiple teams, including designing commission plans, modeling scenarios, educating sales teams, and final calculations
- Formulate insights and build powerful narratives for Executive and senior management audiences
- Provide analytical support to negotiating commercial deal terms
- Manage 2-3 direct reports as a player-coach
- Significant experience in a B2B business partnering with senior leadership on revenue management and sales decisions
- Experience in modeling, analyzing, and forecasting recurring revenue with variable pricing
- Demonstrable ability to create sophisticated spreadsheet models and engaging presentations from scratch
- Experience with complex revenue models and/or multivariate pricing structures (e.g. marketplaces, sales & trading, payments, exchanges, airlines
- Experience in designing sales compensation and incentives)
- Experience in an external or internal strategy consulting role
- MBA from a reputable business school
- Familiarity with the ad tech and digital advertising industry
*Compensation Range: $150,000 - $190,000
adMarketplace has been named as one of the best places to work in New York City by Built In and Crain’s- the latter of which have recognized us the past three years straight! AMP is currently experiencing triple digit growth, and it’s never been a better time to join our team!
We offer a robust continuing education program, management training, regular company-wide lunch and learns, and well-defined career paths to ensure all our employees have an opportunity to grow.
At adMarketplace, we play to win, but we learn from our setbacks. Our commitment to a collaborative environment means no one succeeds alone, and no one fails alone either.
We know you’ve come to expect comprehensive healthcare, wellness programs, paid time off, commuter benefits, and 401k matching from any company, so it’s a good thing we offer all of that and so much more. adMarketplace offers a dog friendly office, Summer Fridays, catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen, ZogSports teams, happy hours and corporate retreats to encourage a strong work/life balance.
Must be located or willing to relocate to New York City Metropolitan Area
*This range represents the low and high end of the base salary someone in this role may earn as an employee of adMarketplace in the New York office. Salaries will vary based on various factors including but not limited to professional and academic experience; training; associated responsibilities; and other business and organizational needs. The range listed is just one component of our total compensation package for employees. Salary decisions are dependent on the circumstances of each hire.